Author Topic: Manafort, Mueller et cet.  (Read 325 times)

Online Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Manafort, Mueller et cet.
« on: September 14, 2018, 08:40:08 PM »
There is news and predictions all over the net that Meuller is actually going to expose the deep state, prosecute hiLIARy, Obama and all the rest.  I gave it dayum little credence.

But with CNN making note and reports of some things, maybe a big of goings on about in DC.

Nemo

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/14/politics/greg-craig-foreign-agent-registration-investigation/index.html

Federal prosecutors weigh charges against Democratic powerbroker in Manafort-linked probe
By Erica Orden and Evan Perez, CNN
Updated 6:27 PM ET, Fri September 14, 2018

(CNN)Federal prosecutors in New York are weighing criminal charges against former Obama White House counsel Greg Craig as part of an investigation into whether he failed to register as a foreign agent in a probe that is linked to former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, according to sources familiar with the matter.
In addition, these sources said, prosecutors in the US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York are considering taking action against powerhouse law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, where Craig was a partner during the activity under examination. Prosecutors are considering a civil settlement with the firm or a deferred prosecution agreement with Skadden, these sources said.

.    .    .

If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
Re: Manafort, Mueller et cet.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 04:43:38 PM »
I pray everyone is exposed and prosecuted to the FULLEST extent of the law. They need jail time, fines and loss of every benefit they thought they were going to get by working for the govt
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c