Author Topic: July 4th 2013  (Read 2961 times)

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
Re: July 4th 2013
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2013, 09:56:40 AM »
To anyone saying that a peaceful march into DC is going to hurt "X" what is "X"? What movement will this march hurt? Whats your plan A if this march isnt good. All im hearing is how this march will help Obama push his agenda. Well what is your offense? At this point are our best Americans truely just trying to throw sticks in the spokes of tranny to hopefully slow it down so they can maybe die with a few rights left? Are we seriously down to merely a sorry ass defense and no offense? I seriously hope your not putting all your hopes into their elected officials. Stop playing by their rules. This nonsense about the mainstream media twisting things needs to stop. The MSM fucks you over every day. Why would you suddenly care? I have more to say but im late for work.

10-fucking 4 bro. I completely agree.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2013, 11:09:51 AM »
LOL!  You young studs bring back memories.  You probably haven't ever heard the story of the Old Bull and the Young Bull.  They were standing on a hill one day and noticed some very attractive cows down in the valley.  The young bull excitedly said, "We should run down the hill and have one of those pretty cows!"  The old bull replied, "Let's walk down the hill and have all of them."

There will come a day shortly that calls for the actions that you call for.  It just hasn't arrived yet for a reason.  The Obama administration is on an ever increasing slow burn.  Have you seen the look on Jay Carney's face every time he holds a press conference?  He hates walking up to that podium and I'm sure that he would like to make an exit if he could.  I'm sure that there are other low level members of the administration who feel the same way.  Even the left is turning on them due to their activities.  ( Even Piers Morgan on CNN is waking up, calling tyranny, and saying now he understands why the right says they need their guns.  And the other media is doing the same.)  And more is coming out which is going to aggravate the majority of citizens across the land on the left and the right and ruin the legacy of both Obama and Bush two.  (There's a very good reason that Bush 2 has been keeping his mouth shut.)

But if we do stupid things it will drive many people who are just now catching on right back into Obama's camp.  We need public support to make the changes that are necessary.  As frustrating as it can be, timing is everything.  Let them make the moves that will show them as the aggressors.  Believe this, they are actively trying to get us to appear to be the aggressors so that they can save their skins.

Obama will make the move that will push everyone to our side.  He's a megalomaniac who is burning inside because the masses aren't gathering to adore him any longer.  They are starting to attack him and it is making him furious.  Don't they know who he is?  How dare they not worship him.

All of this means that those with cool heads will prevail.  It will be tough because we have allowed our county's finances to be ruined.  But in the end, we will prevail.

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2013, 12:57:35 PM »
LOL!  You young studs bring back memories.  You probably haven't ever heard the story of the Old Bull and the Young Bull. 

Yea thats all I read before this popped into my head and I wandered off looking at random YT vids right after.

Stepbrothers quote - "I've Had the Old Bull Now I Want the Young Calf"
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2013, 02:47:43 PM »
How about a march where every carries muskets, instead of modern firearms. Less scary to the sheep and the musket is one of the symbols of our independence. That might be a much more useful show of force.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2013, 02:54:38 PM »
How about a march where every carries muskets, instead of modern firearms. Less scary to the sheep and the musket is one of the symbols of our independence. That might be a much more useful show of force.

So when they engage us with modern rifles we only got one go around back?

I'm good bro I'll keep my AK

Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2013, 03:05:13 PM »

With muskets, it would play perfectly into a very sympathetic view of the protestors from those looking in on the outside. Unless some trigger happy government-types decides to take matters into their own hands.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 03:06:50 PM by crudos »

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2013, 03:06:15 PM »

With muskets, it would play perfectly into a very sympathetic view of the protestors from those looking in on the outside. Unless some trigger happy government-types decides to take matters into their own hands.

They will....they will

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2013, 03:07:56 PM »
The whole march is an extremely risky move to begin with. Why not maximize the effect with muskets?

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2013, 03:09:56 PM »

Yeah exactly.. If you think an armed march is bad for the country. What do you think an armed march where all the good guys get mowed down holding symbolic muskets  would do for moral? The point of an armed march is to say "I am armed and just as capable, you will hear what i have to say".
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2013, 03:30:04 PM »

The point of an armed march is to say "I am armed and just as capable, you will hear what i have to say".

Ah, you're saying the guys in this march will be just as armed and just as capable as the US military in a standoff?  Well, ok then.  No problem.  What was I thinking?

Crudos your idea about muskets is so far ahead of what these guys are up to, and has so much more of a chance of success that it's not even funny.

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2013, 04:48:16 PM »
Crudos your idea about muskets is so far ahead of what these guys are up to, and has so much more of a chance of success that it's not even funny.
A Million Musket March, now that would send a clear and powerful message. Never will happen, too many people have their heads stuck so far up their ass. But what a sight a million muskets would be marching on our Capitol! Gives me shivers.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 04:53:46 PM by crudos »

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2013, 04:56:32 PM »
I loved your bull analogy Sledge! I know when "the" bull across from the BOL is going to get some; as he sniffs the cows butt and his lips curl back. LOL, O-Kay call us cow voyeurs if you want but that is about all there is to do for excitement at the BOL. 

I love your idea Crudos- A March of men and women with muskets or pre-civil war rifles. NOBODY could complain about that one. I would even change my plans and go July 4th if that was what was planned.

Last, the tide is slowly turning folks: Just read...Top IRS official will invoke 5th Amendment
Lois Lerner, the head of the exempt organizations division of the IRS, won?t answer questions about what she knew about the improper screening ? or why she didn?t disclose it to Congress, according to a letter from her defense lawyer, William W. Taylor III. Lerner was scheduled to appear before the House Oversight Committee on Wednesday.
Do I smell a special prosecutor in the air or is it that the cow is in season?

« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 04:58:23 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2013, 08:06:28 PM »
Ah, you're saying the guys in this march will be just as armed and just as capable as the US military in a standoff?
I would gladly wager my next sorry ass paycheck that im more capable then a random draw from the US military. Theres a chance you draw a Ranger for example, but the odds are heavily in my favor that you dont. Will the men and woman in this march have 200 rounds on them? No... but 10,000 guys with a 30 rnd mag can control a fight pretty good. But to remind everyone this is a peaceful protest until otherwise announced by the other side.

Carrying muskets is a joke, why dont we just carry double edge swords without a sheath instead. Their still illegal and still worthless in backing up your words with show of physical force like a musket would be. The 1st amendment is backed up by the 2nd. But if were limiting ourselves to muskets we arent backing up a damn thing.. why do you think you need the 2nd to backup the 1st? To physically demand to be heard. America is so PC'd out im not sure theres any hope left.

@ Sledge, no disrespect but i think the day you and people like you are waiting for might never come. The stars arent ever going to align for you. There will never come a time without doubt in your mind wether the time is right or not. Playing this political chess game where your supposidly going to trap Obama from your couch is unlikely. Your not even on the board, hes moving your guys for you. Your entire plan relies on sorry ass elected officials (for the most part) to some how get obama in checkmate. Hes running the board and making new rules as he goes. Whats plan B because plan A blows...
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2013, 09:30:57 PM »
Ah, you're saying the guys in this march will be just as armed and just as capable as the US military in a standoff?
I would gladly wager my next sorry ass paycheck that im more capable then a random draw from the US military. Theres a chance you draw a Ranger for example, but the odds are heavily in my favor that you dont. Will the men and woman in this march have 200 rounds on them? No... but 10,000 guys with a 30 rnd mag can control a fight pretty good. But to remind everyone this is a peaceful protest until otherwise announced by the other side.

Carrying muskets is a joke, why dont we just carry double edge swords without a sheath instead. Their still illegal and still worthless in backing up your words with show of physical force like a musket would be. The 1st amendment is backed up by the 2nd. But if were limiting ourselves to muskets we arent backing up a damn thing.. why do you think you need the 2nd to backup the 1st? To physically demand to be heard. America is so PC'd out im not sure theres any hope left.

@ Sledge, no disrespect but i think the day you and people like you are waiting for might never come. The stars arent ever going to align for you. There will never come a time without doubt in your mind wether the time is right or not. Playing this political chess game where your supposidly going to trap Obama from your couch is unlikely. Your not even on the board, hes moving your guys for you. Your entire plan relies on sorry ass elected officials (for the most part) to some how get obama in checkmate. Hes running the board and making new rules as he goes. Whats plan B because plan A blows...

Ken, I'm not offended.  We see two different things.  In my opinion there is no way that an armed march in Washington is going to accomplish anything positive for our side.  It will not intimidate anyone, put anyone on notice, or cause anyone to take us more seriously.  By the way I'll wager that most of the people who do show up will be 40 pounds overweight.  At best it will cause us to lose more rights by empowering the left.  At worst some asshole from one side or the other is going to pull the trigger and those marchers are going to have their asses handed to them while they run like rabbits.  Again providing a more powerful argument for the left.  And an inevitable crackdown which will include us in addition to those marchers families and associations..  It's fools play any way it goes down.

That is exactly the way it will play whether they are facing the police or the military.  If they did overcome the police and cause injuries or death, woe be to them as they're positions will no doubt be strafed if not over run by tanks.  They won't cause the Fed the concern of a nat on an elephant's butt.

There are examples across the world, and many books written concerning the type of fight it will take if it comes to it.  I won't go into them here as this is a prepper site, not a militia site.  If it was a militia site, I would commend you on being in good shape and training.  Then I would remind you that conditioning without strategy is nothing.  If this march is the only concept of strategy that we can come up with, then we are wasting our time cleaning our guns.

Again this is just my opinion.  What I think has no affect at all on what others do.  Others will do what they do and I'll deal with the consequences of their foolish actions as will the rest of our side.       

Edit:  I'll say it again.  This has all the makings of a psyop to take the heat off of Obama and put it on us.  There is even talk of repealing the NDAA.  So once again we get on a roll only to have people from our side "F" it up with either rhetoric, or actions, or threats that don't intimidate anyone.  After a few times you would think we would start to ask ourselves if those "F"ing things up are actually on our side.  In my opinion they are either their own worst enemy or they are liberal moles.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 09:48:14 PM by sledge »

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #89 on: May 21, 2013, 10:10:43 PM »
Apparently, I'm not the only one who thinks this march smells like a psyop.

Adam Kokesh CAUGHT Working Directly With The Obama Administration
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2238243/pg1

Adam Kokesh EXPOSED - Works for 'Obama for America' / 'Organizing for Action' (Organizing Armed March on DC)
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2235897/pg1

Adam Kokesh EXPOSED - Works for 'Organizing for Action' / 'Obama for America' - DO NOT ATTEND MARCH
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 10:14:26 PM by sledge »

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2013, 10:27:21 PM »
To everybody who thinks "we/you" should make this march in DC - Then go! Please report back to the forum the; Who, what, when, where and how of the march/event. And I will raise a glass to your efforts and thank you for participating.

If you are not going to the march in DC with or without your long gun; please step down from your soap box. To not do so is undirected bravado.

Thank you.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 10:58:52 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2013, 10:52:39 PM »
Fair enough Ken. I think your missing my point, but maybe I'm not communicating it well enough. Wouldn't be the first time, nor the last. Too tired right now to care much, but still think a million musket march would be far more powerful statement, than a couple hundred with AR's and AK's, looking for a fight. Utter bloodbath that would be. That is something the rightwing and conservatives miss badly at is how to organize and make grand shows in the form of massive protests. Some might say they accomplish nothing, but it is very shortsighted. The Iraq war protests didn't end the war immediately, but they damn sure put a massive spotlight on the crooks and liars running the show. How effective was it? Well, we now have BOB has CIC, who ended the war in Iraq. If people think the protests didn't had any effect in the long-run, then they are living with blinders on and not seeing the real power that protests have. Ack, I've rambled on, more tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2013, 11:05:48 AM »
@Crudos If the muskets were free you could easily get 1,000,000 to march on DC. Theres no risk. They are unarmed essentially. No risk produces little reward.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2013, 11:14:29 AM »
If you are not going to the march in DC with or without your long gun; please step down from your soap box. To not do so is undirected bravado.

Thank you.

So if physically doing something regaurding this march is the only way to have credibility for an opinion this thread needs to be deleted.

But while im still firmly standing on my shaky soap box let me add that ill never get down. Ill always be yelling at stupid Liberals and clueless conservatives who have the views of a right leaning democrat.If i stop yelling im just as bad as them. Silence implies consent. And i do not consent to America be destroyed.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2013, 01:49:29 PM »
@Crudos If the muskets were free you could easily get 1,000,000 to march on DC. Theres no risk. They are unarmed essentially. No risk produces little reward.
Not sure what risk has to do with anything when talking about protests. In America, there should be no risk for citizens to exercise their rights to speak out. That said, I doubt we could get a million 2nd Amendment supporters to march on DC, with or without firearms. The Million Musket March would be largely symbolic, but powerful, in my view, if we could get our shit together to do it. Of course, I would need to find an appropriate firearm.
 :D

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2013, 07:25:13 PM »
Y'all are forgetting the most important aspect of this entire thing. Media.
Socialist love media and they control nearly every venue and outlet in America. It wouldn't matter if 1,000 or 1,000,000 marched on Washington with AR's, AK's, muskets, or airsoft rifles. They would be spun up as the aggressors. While they're doing that Obama and his little minions in the House and Senate will push for gun control and confiscation. They've been quoted saying they want it. What makes you think they won't use things like this to push it?

I don't want to offend anyone, but the idea of the march is so simplistic it's stupid. You don't fight an enemy who is decades deep in to their plan with a march. The infrastructure they've laid is in place and can adapt to nearly everything you have to throw at them. Realize that there are two mindsets at work here. Progressive and revolutionary. It's like trying to get honey out of a bee nest. Do you walk up and smack the nest? Or do you smoke the bees out slowly using caution? If they even see you coming at them they will jump in to that revolutionary stage and attempt to seize what they can while they can.

So when it does happen, the blood has to be undeniably on their hands. No way of washing it. It has to stain and stain deep. That way it's never erased from them minds of the people. No "Concord" moment. No historical revisionism. Just government tyranny caught red handed.

I once watched this clip of a wolf hunting. The wolf was chasing a cougar in the winter. Eventually the cougar thought it'd outsmart the wolf by climbing up a tall tree. Problem is that played in to the wolf's favor. The wolf laid down at the base of the tree as the cougar stood on a limb. Eventually the cougars legs froze and it fell out of tree. The wolf walked over casually and ripped out it's throat and then enjoyed a hearty dinner. Are you the cougar or the wolf? Patience is a virtue for a reason.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2013, 08:58:56 PM »
Y'all are forgetting the most important aspect of this entire thing. Media.
Socialist love media and they control nearly every venue and outlet in America. It wouldn't matter if 1,000 or 1,000,000 marched on Washington with AR's, AK's, muskets, or airsoft rifles. They would be spun up as the aggressors. While they're doing that Obama and his little minions in the House and Senate will push for gun control and confiscation. They've been quoted saying they want it. What makes you think they won't use things like this to push it?

I don't want to offend anyone, but the idea of the march is so simplistic it's stupid. You don't fight an enemy who is decades deep in to their plan with a march. The infrastructure they've laid is in place and can adapt to nearly everything you have to throw at them. Realize that there are two mindsets at work here. Progressive and revolutionary. It's like trying to get honey out of a bee nest. Do you walk up and smack the nest? Or do you smoke the bees out slowly using caution? If they even see you coming at them they will jump in to that revolutionary stage and attempt to seize what they can while they can.

So when it does happen, the blood has to be undeniably on their hands. No way of washing it. It has to stain and stain deep. That way it's never erased from them minds of the people. No "Concord" moment. No historical revisionism. Just government tyranny caught red handed.

I once watched this clip of a wolf hunting. The wolf was chasing a cougar in the winter. Eventually the cougar thought it'd outsmart the wolf by climbing up a tall tree. Problem is that played in to the wolf's favor. The wolf laid down at the base of the tree as the cougar stood on a limb. Eventually the cougars legs froze and it fell out of tree. The wolf walked over casually and ripped out it's throat and then enjoyed a hearty dinner. Are you the cougar or the wolf? Patience is a virtue for a reason.

If we can't win with peace, where do we start with violence that will actually do good?
If you can't answer then why are we here? Why are we " preppers " ?

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2013, 11:54:47 PM »

If we can't win with peace, where do we start with violence that will actually do good?
If you can't answer then why are we here? Why are we " preppers " ?

We can win with peace, but it'd take decades. I doubt you, I, or anyone else on this board is patient enough for that though. Here's the problem as it presents itself. The tactics being utilized by the left are synonymous with anarcho-pacifism. If you're not familiar with the movement check it out and you'll see the dilemma that arises from it for us. If we pursue any action which could be deemed violent, aggressive, or confrontational by themselves we'd be the "bad guy." This leaves us constantly taking a step back. This social perception has been widely adopted in mainstream society on even a subconscious level. Dare I say programmed. People can call me crazy, but I believe MK Ultra may have a hand in that. It answers the "why" of not seeing more people up in arms over clear injustices and untruths over the decades.

I could suggest that they are too smart and realize they'd be walking in to the trap set up by anarcho-pacifist, but I doubt that'd be true. So how do we defeat such a crafty beast? Simple. You out live it, out smart it, and keep one step ahead of it. Unfortunately for us they've done so much in the dark for so many years we definitely have some catching up to do in the social and political realms, but to our advantage are their flawed economic programs. You see eventually the beast will start consuming itself just to stay afloat. That will mean cutting social welfare programs and essentially turning it's guns on those who rely on it. Which presents a hefty opportunity for anyone wanting to restore "America" by means of revolution.

That to me though seems unwise. Though I'm not an anarcho-pacifist I do believe it could all be done with some pacifism. This is one iota I'll give Ron Paul, but more so George Washington. A free state seceding from the Union and declaring itself economically independent, denying all trade with the states, could declare itself an isolationist state. Such a state would be free of attack by the Union because of their own philosophy. If the Union pursued an attack to retaliate after the secession they'd draw heavy criticism from citizens with family in the free state. Not to mention the moderate right. If economically independent it would become more attractive. A "city on a hill" if you will. Think back to a simple concept when you were a kid. Show and tell. All the other kids would covet what you had. Same concept here, only in this case the people would literally make the change of their own free will to leave behind the old state. Before that though you'd have to set up a reinforced Constitution based infrastructure with more safeguards against the subversion that has inflicted us. Once that was accomplished properly I'd give the acting States only one or two decades before they collapsed and were literally reabsorbed and fashioned in to a new United States. Like a mythical phoenix it could be reborn out of the ashes.

But that's not going to happen.....Why? People are blind, corrupt, and selfish. Hell, the vast majority doesn't even realize these bastards attending Bohemian Grove are really just worshiping Molech aka Ba'al. So what will happen? Destruction. Vast, widespread destruction. So that's why you prep my friend. Your freedom was given by God himself. You use it to protect yours. And I'll use it to protect mine. As for the rest? If they have no wisdom and no conviction to good who are you or I to make any sacrifice for them? It falls on deaf ears. To few care about our men dying in bogus wars. Why would they care if anyone dies for their "freedom?" I may go all biblical once in a while, but as to paraphrase Yahushua "it will be in the end as it was in the days Noah." Meaning, we're prepping because I believe we're listening to the Holy Spirit saying "shit is gonna go down." And the rest are still partying, drinking, and goofing off. When the "flood" hits, where is their ark? Out live'em. That's why we prep. Anyone who says otherwise I suggest needs to go back and keep reading until the grasp how we got here.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #98 on: May 23, 2013, 11:37:16 AM »
Not that my bloodline isn't bad ass.  8)  ::)  :P But I have very little faith in the teachings of others
( parents as teachers )
That being said, if there's going to be a war I want in on it. I can't pass this information on for a few generations and hope for the best. LETS FUCKING GO

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #99 on: May 23, 2013, 02:46:15 PM »
Not that my bloodline isn't bad ass.  8)  ::)  :P But I have very little faith in the teachings of others
( parents as teachers )
That being said, if there's going to be a war I want in on it. I can't pass this information on for a few generations and hope for the best. LETS FUCKING GO

Ain't saying you can't or won't. Simply exercise patience.