Author Topic: James Yeager makin sense again.  (Read 885 times)

STRAITJACKET

James Yeager makin sense again.
« on: November 10, 2012, 08:11:01 PM »
...and GO!

Offline madmitch

• Novice Prepper
Re: James Yeager makin sense again.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 10:04:42 PM »
smatrest thing he has ever said [img]http://bestsmileys.com/ar
this will remain the land of the free as long as it is the home of the brave.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 10:27:25 PM »
 Can't tell if you guys are being sarcastic or not... but I 100% legit. No sarcasm involved. I agree.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 10:28:31 PM »
I havent agreed with him this much sense he said "if you have an AR-10 that works, you have the only AR-10 that works".  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
  • Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 02:38:48 AM »
I could not have said it any more eloquently.  I was really hoping people were fed up enough with the two party system to at least give Johnson 5% of the popular vote for federal matching funds in 2016- wtf he only got 0.9%.  I was feeling pretty jaded after McCain's loss in '08, but nothing compared to this...     
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness.
Robert Frost

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne

Offline v0dka

• Firefigher EMT-P
  • Senior Prepper
  • flecktastic!!
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 12:02:36 PM »
I know right, I voted for Gary Johnson.
What really makes me dumbfounded is why people didn't vote for him. It's not like your vote counts for anything anyway so why not make it count and vote for johnson.
sic luceat lux

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2012, 12:08:08 PM »
My county voted 3541 for Romney, 1488 for Obama, and 68 for Johnson. The Constitution party got 23 votes. The only parts of Tennessee that voted Obama were Nashville and Memphis.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2012, 12:12:11 PM »
So is shooting from the roof the best place when it all goes down?

You have the high ground but your also skylined for everyone to see.

I wonder if Yeager recomemmends this or if it is just a figure of speach.

Wait what was the video about again...
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2012, 02:33:15 PM »
 :))

Yeager seems like the type that would stand on the rooftop out of principle, i.e. self-proclaimed bad ass.  I, however, think I'll put some bait on the roof and hide in the bushes!  [img]http://www.smileydesign.n
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Robert Frost

John Wayne

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2012, 07:29:56 PM »
Good video. But the people who really need to hear it will never get it. They are so entranced and enraptured with GOP politriks via the conservative entertainment complex that they simply won't hear it. I thought GJ would get more than he did, but as usual tons of 'concerned' citizens became too chickenshit when the rubber hits the road to switch away from the GOP brand. And it is nothing more than a brand these days, like Nike, Coke and Pepsi. The GOP stands for nothing except getting it's wealthy donors to continue donating to the charade every 2-4 years. I am proud to have voted for Gary Johnson, and like JY, I will never, ever, vote for the scam of a political party, the GOP. I am proud of the million plus citizens who looked beyond, and became Libertarian this past election.

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2012, 01:57:30 PM »
Sad, but true... Well said, Crudos!  I'm proud of the citizens that voted 3rd party as well, just wish there had been more of them...
Winston Churchill

Robert Frost

John Wayne

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2012, 05:35:12 PM »
I am also angry with my liberal friends who said it was too close to 'throw' their vote away like that.. what a bunch of fucking cowards.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2012, 05:51:33 PM »
I am also angry with my liberal friends who said it was too close to 'throw' their vote away like that.. what a bunch of fucking cowards.

Ewwww....... you have liberal friends? Isn't that similar to aids or something?
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2012, 06:10:36 PM »

It's been over a decade since I've swapped bodily fluids with one, if it's like AIDs I think I would have noticed some symptoms by now...  (checking myself for a bleeding heart, nope... outstretched hand expecting people to give me money, nope... middle-class white-guilt, nope...  few, I think I'm okay)
Winston Churchill

Robert Frost

John Wayne

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2012, 06:30:36 PM »
Of course, if it was like AIDs people might be less inclined to keep getting fucked by them (Liberals)...  I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 06:59:42 PM by thatGirl »
Winston Churchill

Robert Frost

John Wayne

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 06:53:03 PM »

It's been over a decade since I've swapped bodily fluids with one, if it's like AIDs I think I would have noticed some symptoms by now...  (checking myself for a bleeding heart, nope... outstretched hand expecting people to give me money, nope... middle-class white-guilt, nope...  few, I think I'm okay)

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2012, 08:49:58 PM »
You boys starting to get an idea of the shit I got to put up with on the daily?

But really, you might be a liberal too... Classical Liberalism

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2012, 11:10:28 PM »
You boys starting to get an idea of the shit I got to put up with on the daily?

But really, you might be a liberal too... Classical Liberalism

TG she seems like quite a pistol in her own right.  You got your hands full there brother. Congrats!

As to the situation we face in the economy and our own government being in the rape a pillage mode to secure funds from the citizenry for God knows who.  I've passed the point of wasting my time thinking about it.  Stuff will be what stuff will be.  The future is there for any who cares to see. 

Even Comcast (Obama supporters extraordinaire) published a story today about the number of people in 12 states screaming for succession.  That seed is growing at a rate faster and sooner than I expected.  I didn't think it would become main stream until after the Senate ratifies the UN Small Arms Treaty or Obama bypasses the need for ratification by signing an agreement of understanding of behalf of the the Federal Government.

Add the fact that the rich are moving their money out of the country by the boatloads and it's not hard to see the economy is on the precipice of a downward spiral heretofore unseen.

Getting ready, prepared, is fast approaching more than what could be called a good idea.     

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco