Author Topic: IED Found Outside Eugene, OR Police Station Following Deadly Confrontation  (Read 437 times)

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
  • Find me on Freezoxee - patriotman
For those of you who missed it, a rabid Communist Antifa member was killed by police after he pulled a gun on officers at his daughter's school. He switched the school his daughter was in without notifying his ex-wife who had sole custody so she obviously put a stop to it. He went to the school to confront the school officials (wearing a "Smash the Patriarchy and Chill" shirt), was asked to leave, and drew his weapon.

Now, the Police have found IEDs outside of their HQ.

Antifa is escalating their tactics. Are you escalating your training?

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2019/01/31/ieds-found-outside-eugene-police-station-following-deadly-confrontation/
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
    There's nothing like a little 4th generation warfare.  I wonder if this incident will spawn some copy-cat actions, maybe not since the MSM hasn't propagandized it yet.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: IED Found Outside Eugene, OR Police Station Following Deadly Confrontation
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 12:56:51 AM »
Sorry folks but whatever happens in Washington, Oregon, or California doesn't concern me because as far I'm concerned those ultra left wingers are not part of the USA. I think it must be something in the water they drink or the air they breath that makes them crazy.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 08:22:39 AM »
No PK, its the radiation in the salmon.  :P

Just keep in mind once you get out of the major metropolitan area's like Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles the folks are conservative.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 09:00:42 AM »
Not to mention that the escalation of tactics could spread. Groups like Redneck Revolt and the like could target conservative rural locations if they choose and are on board with the increase in capabilities and techniques.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2019, 09:46:33 AM »
Go here to learn more about Redneck Revolt.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2019, 11:05:09 AM »

The things many of those don't think about is full strategy and tactics.  They try my neighbor and I have his flank.  Along with 2 or 3 other neighbors.   They use ARs or AKs  and are likely a reasonable threat out 100-150 yards  and I have a 400 yard plus rifle that puts them down with one round.  Neighbors are within 200 yards.

My range has a rifle range going out to 300, with target butts every 50.  M-1s are good to 500 in my hands.  Loud in a brick house 2 window bedroom but I have good earmuffs.  My other oughtsix is good to 800 if I'm holding it.

Their single house initial plans might work for them for a house or 2 but the word gets around and I think after 2 or so more, the word would get around and both sides would be more interested in living.

Nemo

If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2019, 11:12:21 AM »

The things many of those don't think about is full strategy and tactics.  They try my neighbor and I have his flank.  Along with 2 or 3 other neighbors.   They use ARs or AKs  and are likely a reasonable threat out 100-150 yards  and I have a 400 yard plus rifle that puts them down with one round.  Neighbors are within 200 yards.

My range has a rifle range going out to 300, with target butts every 50.  M-1s are good to 500 in my hands.  Loud in a brick house 2 window bedroom but I have good earmuffs.  My other oughtsix is good to 800 if I'm holding it.

Their single house initial plans might work for them for a house or 2 but the word gets around and I think after 2 or so more, the word would get around and both sides would be more interested in living.

Nemo

My 2 cents only, but I think you are severely underestimating them.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2019, 11:37:15 AM »
And I could only have provided a general overview.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2019, 04:03:34 PM »
Most preppers and patriots constantly say they have a hard time finding like-minded people to organize and train with. Even after years of trying.

John Brown Gun Club got a shitload of people together in only a few months.  :coffeeNews:
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2019, 04:13:17 PM »
No PK, its the radiation in the salmon.  :P

Just keep in mind once you get out of the major metropolitan area's like Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles the folks are conservative.

Los Angeles is boxed in by the Pacific to the West, mountain passes and high population to the North, mountain passes, arid desert and Mexico to the South, and mountain passes and arid desert to the east. Cut off their water supply from the Sierra Nevada mountains and they are out of the game.

San Francisco is an island and the only really problem would be getting the libs in Oakland to fall back to S.F. Once they do, let the siege commence and get on w our lives while they slowly die.

Worst case take out the power grid and the coastal populations turn on each other while the Sierra Nevadas act as a natural barrier from the chaos.

"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2019, 08:58:41 AM »
California's coast from SF down to San Diego is one big power grid drama just waiting to happen. I remember the rolling "black outs" around the turn of the century (1999 - 2000).

As earlier reported, MrsMac and I lived on our sailboat in Marina del Rey from 1987-1992. During that period the juice went out a few times and when it did LA would ground to a halt. Most houses and buildings where built with air conditioning in mind NOT relying on breezes from the Pacific.   

Offline Erick

• Committed prepper
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2019, 04:03:48 PM »
Most preppers and patriots constantly say they have a hard time finding like-minded people to organize and train with. Even after years of trying.

John Brown Gun Club got a shitload of people together in only a few months.  :coffeeNews:

Part of the problem is that the media has conditioned the people for decades to paint us as "crazies" and even we ourselves often internalize this to the point we look at our own that we may meet with suspicion (and any quirks they may have get magnified in our minds to "Red Flags") .....And be quick to support the letfts criticism of our own if they "went too far".

As a result we dont stick together the way the left does .. too many folks feel they have too much to lose and value OPSEC over networking and this has been the lefts most successful PsyOps against us in recent generations.

Fundamentally however networking is more important than OPSEC.. because even if we all have great OPSEC and the bad guys cant figure us out.. well then neither can the good guys... so we never network ... and then our extermination is assured and not just politically...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 04:15:07 PM by Erick »
Every day, men who will follow orders to kill you, exercise. Do you?

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2019, 08:06:56 PM »

Part of the problem is that the media has conditioned the people for decades to paint us as "crazies" and even we ourselves often internalize this to the point we look at our own that we may meet with suspicion (and any quirks they may have get magnified in our minds to "Red Flags") .....And be quick to support the letfts criticism of our own if they "went too far".

As a result we dont stick together the way the left does .. too many folks feel they have too much to lose and value OPSEC over networking and this has been the lefts most successful PsyOps against us in recent generations.

Fundamentally however networking is more important than OPSEC.. because even if we all have great OPSEC and the bad guys cant figure us out.. well then neither can the good guys... so we never network ... and then our extermination is assured and not just politically...

Preach it!