Author Topic: HOLY SHIT lnl is back  (Read 4039 times)

Ghost

Re: HOLY SHIT lnl is back
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2011, 09:06:29 PM »
MrLockandload (1 day ago)
I hope all is well.

???

505th.NM.Militia

« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2011, 11:27:44 PM »
endless nuthuggers...    [url=http://yoursmiles.org/p-m

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrLockandload?feature=chclk

Offline WhiskeyJack

• Committed prepper
« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2011, 10:26:22 AM »
MrLockandload (1 day ago)
I hope all is well.

???

Yeah i saw that too. and he has some folks asking if the L&L site is comming back. I wonder if we should try to get some of those folks over here. My concern however is are we gonna get the trolls or quality preppers who want to learn and contribute?
Good whiskey, makes Jack Rabbit smack da bear.

Bobruffles

« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2011, 05:07:39 PM »
I wonder if we could get WiredWrong and Unhappy Camper on StraightPrep... I wonder...

Oh and by the way Technique I am building you a mountain to shout off of, you are a straight shooter.
That would be great!

Offline thekiltedpatriot

• Novice Prepper
« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2011, 06:00:37 PM »
Yeah i saw that too. and he has some folks asking if the L&L site is comming back. I wonder if we should try to get some of those folks over here. My concern however is are we gonna get the trolls or quality preppers who want to learn and contribute?

Trolls and quality preppers make themselves known pretty quickly these days.

I think the main attraction to the LnL site was all his videos.  People LOVE videos nowadays.  Now, I don't have a camera, but I know someone who does.  When we all get together and do some training, we need to break those cameras out.

If we were smart about it and developed an organized/categorized media section to which forum members could submit applicable videos to thatguy or 505, we would then expand and keep up with current technology trends.  Until then, as good as it is, we're still just a forum.

Bobruffles

« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2011, 06:46:19 PM »

Trolls and quality preppers make themselves known pretty quickly these days.

I think the main attraction to the LnL site was all his videos.  People LOVE videos nowadays.  Now, I don't have a camera, but I know someone who does.  When we all get together and do some training, we need to break those cameras out.

If we were smart about it and developed an organized/categorized media section to which forum members could submit applicable videos to thatguy or 505, we would then expand and keep up with current technology trends.  Until then, as good as it is, we're still just a forum.

We need nutnfancy! He is such a badass!

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2011, 08:23:42 AM »
His comming back lasted less than fart in a basket

Offline TreadOnMeNot

• Prepper
« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2011, 12:05:03 AM »
Seems he has closed his channel today, what a fucking drag. Honestly guys he did put some good information out there.   :(

505th.NM.Militia

« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2011, 01:01:01 AM »
 [img]http://www.smileydesign.n

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2011, 06:23:07 PM »
Seems he has closed his channel today, what a fucking drag. Honestly guys he did put some good information out there.   :(

he wasn't any smarter than any of us. he had marine corp training and had the balls to talk about shit that alot of other folks were scared to talk about. he was nothing special.
he's not the first and he won't be the last.

honestly, I can't even believe this thread is still near the top. get over it guys. dude was pretty cool, then he bailed like a bitch. what the fuck ever.

almost any one of us could step up and make a channel just as good as his. the shit that he talked about was pretty fresh to me at the time. he seemed like some kind of guru. but now that I'm much deeper into this whole thing than I was then, I see that he wasn't talking about anything incredible. no different from our daily discussions here.
Rome is burning, and Obama is playing the fiddle - GAP

Offline thekiltedpatriot

• Novice Prepper
« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2011, 07:05:11 PM »
Oh, and Wiredwrong and Unhappycamper were the REAL deal and a wealth of great info...

Sooo....where did they go?  Anyone?

Offline lpdavisakgto

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2011, 08:44:12 PM »
i saw that is channel went down today to after he said he was coming back i was curious to see what he had to say but guess he lied apparently and shut the channel down

goodnightChesty1775

« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2011, 11:24:26 PM »

he wasn't any smarter than any of us. he had marine corp training and had the balls to talk about shit that alot of other folks were scared to talk about. he was nothing special.

honestly, I can't even believe this thread is still near the top. get over it guys. dude was pretty cool, then he bailed like a bitch. what the fuck ever.

almost any one of us could step up and make a channel just as good as his. the shit that he talked about was pretty fresh to me at the time. he seemed like some kind of guru. but now that I'm much deeper into this whole thing than I was then, I see that he wasn't talking about anything incredible. no different from our daily discussions here.

[URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
my thoughts exactly

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2011, 04:26:19 AM »

Literally couldn't have said it better my self bro. Right on.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

goodnightChesty1775

« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2011, 05:25:45 AM »
Literally couldn't have said it better my self bro. Right on.

welcome to last week reaver...

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2013, 05:48:35 PM »
Rather than starting a whole new tread im bringin this one back.

MA channel on youtube had Mr.LNL vids up but had them taken down in recent months. I asked him why and he said that Shaun and his friend contacted the channel and asked him to take them down. Reasons were he "didnt like the direction the country was headed in" and didnt want his name and face out there anymore to cause him more harrassment.
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2013, 08:59:00 PM »
Bottom line is, if you have the videos and want to put the info out do it yourself.  May not be as great as how he did it, or may even be better.  Just take up the torch if you feel so inclined.
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

cornkiller1

« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2013, 10:41:54 AM »
Alright, so whatever happend to the guy?

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2013, 11:20:57 AM »
Alright, so whatever happend to the guy?

Well, there was an unfortunate accident:

« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 12:30:32 PM by special-k »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2013, 01:48:53 PM »
Is there a secret blackmarket network dealing with lnl vids?  ;D

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2013, 02:50:42 PM »
Is there a secret blackmarket network dealing with lnl vids?  ;D
There were a couple of fan channels that uploaded many of his videos.  I don't know what's still out there if he's actively asking that they take them down.
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

CrookedSights

« Reply #96 on: February 28, 2013, 02:03:02 AM »
Somewhat off topic but I was going through my email and saw Jeroth did a BlogTV show on January 24th. Has anyone had any contact with him?

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2013, 09:29:56 AM »
nope.. how about a link?

I am always looking for ways to connect with the folks that were over there so we can show them what we have over here.

We always thought that with just the slightest amount of active moderation L&L would have been a fantastic forum and turns out we were right.

CrookedSights

« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2013, 09:39:30 AM »

Ghost

« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2013, 11:01:17 PM »
I'm the next best thing to LnL being back.