Author Topic: GOP debate CNN 9/12/2011  (Read 1120 times)

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
GOP debate CNN 9/12/2011
« on: September 12, 2011, 08:04:47 PM »
SHIT! I meant to post this earlier. watch if you can.

http://live.cnn.com/
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 06:19:54 PM by NOLA556 »
Rome is burning, and Obama is playing the fiddle - GAP

southern patriot

Re: GOP debate CNN RIGHT NOW!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 08:30:16 PM »
Thanks nola....i wouldv missed it [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 09:45:26 PM »
first time I've ever seen Ron Paul boo'd... fucking bullshit. ignorant war loving twats.

southern patriot

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 09:50:13 PM »
Lol...i was thinking when they started booing,"if i walk outside,i bet i can hear nola yelling at his tv!"

Burt Gummer

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 11:09:33 AM »
Did you guy's notice how small the crowd was? It was tiny.
Also Paul made a mistake with pausing for the booing in the middle of his point.
The best part of the whole show was probably the constant attacs on Perry by all the other candidates, who more than likely recognized how the media swooned over him for no reason, and attracted the same bases as they did except for Paul of course

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 01:14:55 PM »
the thing that stuck out to me the entire time is that all of them are beginning to sound like little Ron Paul clones (except with no real heart behind the words)

i can't remember which one said it, but last night was the very first time I had ever heard any of them say the words "sound money"...

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 01:18:46 PM »
first time I've ever seen Ron Paul boo'd... fucking bullshit. ignorant war loving twats.

Ignorant war-loving war-mongering twats and CHICKENHAWKS!  Most of these twats that support the war, don't even have the balls to ever sign up and go over in the sandbox and get shot at and blown up themselves, even though they support the wars 100%!  Bullshit!

Burt Gummer

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 01:44:07 PM »
Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Think about it... if Ron Paul was really only doing mediocre in the polls  why would all of the other candidates adjust their rhetoric to fit him? I'm talking about the fixed "professional" polls like Rasmussen and Quinipiac, I think that the Online Polls after the debates display the attitude the best. Paul is WAY ahead and the reason why they didn't cut him out yet like they did last year. It would be to obvious.

Bachman   - There to prevent Paul from monopolizing the Tea Party vote. Won't drop out and will act as Paul spoiler till the end, posible Vice President to Perry.
Romney     - Cult of personality Neocon candidate. Support will go to Perry when he drops out.
Santorum  - To attract the Pro life vote. Support will go to Paul when he drops out.
Perry         - The designated candidate by Bilderberg
Cain          - There to attract Libertarians away from Paul, whom are ignorant of the Fed. Support will go to Paul when he drops out.
Huntsman - A Democrat there just to suck up question time.
Gingrich     - Cult of personality Neocon candidate. Expect a scandal to force this guy out, because he wont go on his own, then the support will go to Perry.

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2011, 02:01:36 PM »
Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Think about it... if Ron Paul was really only doing mediocre in the polls  why would all of the other candidates adjust their rhetoric to fit him? I'm talking about the fixed "professional" polls like Rasmussen and Quinipiac, I think that the Online Polls after the debates display the attitude the best. Paul is WAY ahead and the reason why they didn't cut him out yet like they did last year. It would be to obvious.

Bachman   - There to prevent Paul from monopolizing the Tea Party vote. Won't drop out and will act as Paul spoiler till the end, posible Vice President to Perry.
Romney     - Cult of personality Neocon candidate. Support will go to Perry when he drops out.
Santorum  - To attract the Pro life vote. Support will go to Paul when he drops out.
Perry         - The designated candidate by Bilderberg
Cain          - There to attract Libertarians away from Paul, whom are ignorant of the Fed. Support will go to Paul when he drops out.
Huntsman - A Democrat there just to suck up question time.
Gingrich     - Cult of personality Neocon candidate. Expect a scandal to force this guy out, because he wont go on his own, then the support will go to Perry.

pretty much dead on.