Author Topic: GOP Convention 2012 in Tampa  (Read 571 times)

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
GOP Convention 2012 in Tampa
« on: August 28, 2012, 03:40:45 PM »
Wonder if the Paul supporters and Paul himself will concede to upper class twit Romney? Now is the time for Ron Paul to step-up or shut-up. COME ON!

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
Re: GOP Convention 2012 in Tampa
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 04:44:45 PM »
Wonder if the Paul supporters and Paul himself will concede to upper class twit Romney? Now is the time for Ron Paul to step-up or shut-up. COME ON!

Why is it acceptable to use 'upper class' to describe something negatively but not 'lower class'?

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 04:55:47 PM »

Why is it acceptable to use 'upper class' to describe something negatively but not 'lower class'?
Quite revealing. :o  About 95% of the U.S. population wouldn't ask such a question.
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 07:33:56 PM »

Lower class is equally offensive (as a lower class personage myself), but not for the same reasons as upper class. Besides, "The upper class twit of the year" is a old Monty Python sketch. Go watch it, and tell me that does NOT describe Romney perfectly?

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 07:36:14 PM »
Just back from work, and looks like Ron Paul capitulated to the powers that be. Feel bad for the supporters, but hopefully they abandon that sorry excuse for a political party and get behind Gary Johnson.

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 09:51:33 PM »
Lower class is equally offensive (as a lower class personage myself), but not for the same reasons as upper class. Besides, "The upper class twit of the year" is a old Monty Python sketch. Go watch it, and tell me that does NOT describe Romney perfectly?

Dam! I'm embarrased I didn't catch that reference the first time.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2012, 11:43:38 AM »
Just back from work, and looks like Ron Paul capitulated to the powers that be. Feel bad for the supporters, but hopefully they abandon that sorry excuse for a political party and get behind Gary Johnson.

Word.   8)