Author Topic: Good on Antifa  (Read 387 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Good on Antifa
« on: December 16, 2018, 09:10:39 PM »
A judge saw felony conduct in their activities. In Philadelphia!

Nemo

https://www.phillymag.com/news/2018/12/13/marines-assaulted-philadelphia-keenan-massey-antifa/

Marines Testify About the “Antifa Mob” They Say Attacked Them in Philly
“I could have died that day,” one of the marines told the court on Thursday morning.
By Victor Fiorillo· 12/13/2018, 3:54 p.m.

Nearly one month after we told you that two U.S. Marines Corps reservists said they were attacked in Old City on November 17th near the controversial “We the People” rally, the two suspects and their accusers appeared in a Philadelphia courtroom on Thursday morning.

The marines, Alejandro Godinez and Luis Torres, both testified in uniform about the incident, while three marine officers, including their commanding officer, stood in the gallery. The suspects, Thomas Massey and Tom Keenan, who have been linked to antifa on websites and social media, sat together with their individual lawyers and did not speak.

. . .

Click above to read the rest.
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
Re: Good on Antifa
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 09:16:33 PM »
2 Marines against 12 antifa??

There should be 12 antifa in the hospital and 2 Marines looking at each other saying "thats all they got?"
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 11:02:46 PM »

There should be 12 antifa in the hospital and 2 Marines looking at each other saying "thats all they got?"

They had weapons and mace, also these weren't puny college kids. They were grown adults in their 30s.
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 01:49:22 PM »

They had weapons and mace, also these weren't puny college kids. They were grown adults in their 30s.

I should have been more clear.

I believe the Marines were holding back due to shock of being attacked by "Americans" in their own Country. Marines are trained to fight and do it VERY well, with or without a weapon. Had this happened on enemy territory and the Marines knowing the enemy, it would have been a different ending
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c