Author Topic: Gay marriage re-Legalized in CA  (Read 3318 times)

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
Re: Gay marriage re-Legalized in CA
« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2013, 10:53:57 PM »
Well let me give you some biblical teachings, just to let you know I am Catholic so I'm supposed to be anti-gay well fuck that, anyway here goes, just to let you know I don't where to look you might have to look it up, anyway the bible says to love your neighbor, never judge a person and the most important thing its GODS job to judge humans not humans.. Just thought that might help you get rid of your ignorance and holier than though bullshit.

I don't want to seem rude Alex, but that's not proper theology. That "tolerance" philosophy comes from pluralism which have been trying to subvert the church for decades. In John 8 we see Christ speaking to the woman whose life he clearly saved and he tells her he is not condemning (aka judging) her, but  "go and leave your life of sin." Saying that now is considered intolerance, hateful, and right wing fanaticism. Post modernism doesn't acknowledge the difference between admonishment and judging. They are two very separate things.

Here are some further verses for consideration. http://www.openbible.info/topics/correcting_a_brother
I do want to note I don't take a tough stance on non-believers regarding this topic and it's not appropriate to approach them regarding this without preaching the gospel first. That should be understood for obvious reasons. That said, when you say "God is the judge" keep in mind that the sin of omission is a real one. I hope this helps, but if you don't accept this please understand your argument ceases with me and begins with the Word.

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2013, 11:28:21 PM »
 :ceaseFire:

Ok, this thread is getting out of control, and I'm seeing direct personal attacks.

Chill out guys and move on, agree to disagree, otherwise this thread will get locked.

Alex1992

« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2013, 11:36:43 PM »
Well let me give you some biblical teachings, just to let you know I am Catholic so I'm supposed to be anti-gay well fuck that, anyway here goes, just to let you know I don't where to look you might have to look it up, anyway the bible says to love your neighbor, never judge a person and the most important thing its GODS job to judge humans not humans.. Just thought that might help you get rid of your ignorance and holier than though bullshit.

I don't want to seem rude Alex, but that's not proper theology. That "tolerance" philosophy comes from pluralism which have been trying to subvert the church for decades. In John 8 we see Christ speaking to the woman whose life he clearly saved and he tells her he is not condemning (aka judging) her, but  "go and leave your life of sin." Saying that now is considered intolerance, hateful, and right wing fanaticism. Post modernism doesn't acknowledge the difference between admonishment and judging. They are two very separate things.

Here are some further verses for consideration. http://www.openbible.info/topics/correcting_a_brother
I do want to note I don't take a tough stance on non-believers regarding this topic and it's not appropriate to approach them regarding this without preaching the gospel first. That should be understood for obvious reasons. That said, when you say "God is the judge" keep in mind that the sin of omission is a real one. I hope this helps, but if you don't accept this please understand your argument ceases with me and begins with the Word.
That's ok White Wolf, yeah people these days don't know the difference and makes it difficult, anyway you're entitled to your opinion and that's fine with me.

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2013, 11:55:15 PM »
:ceaseFire:

Ok, this thread is getting out of control, and I'm seeing direct personal attacks.

Chill out guys and move on, agree to disagree, otherwise this thread will get locked.

Show me some personal attacks APX. Unless someone deleted a post I've not seen it's just a heated topic and you're all big boys. Or would you rather relive the same drama from SP that kept you guys from growing?

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2013, 11:59:12 PM »
Maybe you're so worried preaching that you don't read  the replies you get.

Quoting Alex1992:
"Just thought that might help you get rid of your ignorance and holier than though bullshit."

Thanks for your advice on how to make the board grow, anyway this thread is closed.