Author Topic: fuck Mark Levin  (Read 1694 times)

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
fuck Mark Levin
« on: February 27, 2012, 11:51:07 PM »
sooo... I'm listening to Mark Levin earlier this evening in my truck and he's talking about the latest Rasmussen poll. one of those head-to-head match-ups with Obama. so he's basically defending Rick Santorum and saying that ol' Rick is still in this thing because his poll results were only a few points behind Obama. he then goes on to speak for a minute or two about how Romney actually placed just slightly above Obama in the poll. then he moves on to his next topic.. whatever it was. I don't remember.

anyway... so I get home and log into facebook and this pops up in my news feed. http://runronpaul.com/polls/paul-leads-obama-in-national-poll/

fuck Levin. fuck Limbaugh. fuck Beck. fuck Fox. it's not really much of a surprise, but it's still just amazing that they'd throw one of their own under the bus like this. the one person who actually practices what the Republican party has preached for decades. but when push comes to shove, there's only 2 types of men that the establishment truly supports: wackjob Christian fundamentalists who believe in bombing any and every country with brown people in it, or 2-faced moderate "professional politicians" who believe in bombing any and every country with brown people in it.

makes me sick.
Rome is burning, and Obama is playing the fiddle - GAP

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: fuck Mark Levin
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 11:53:19 PM »
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 12:09:31 AM by thatguy »

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 12:13:10 AM »
Is Ron Paul running for office?  Really?  How come it hasn't been on the news?

LOL!  Sorry man.   I shouldn't troll.   It's just not right.

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 12:34:32 AM »
Is Ron Paul running for office?  Really?  How come it hasn't been on the news?

LOL!  Sorry man.   I shouldn't troll.   It's just not right.

haha, no problem. i got a chuckle out of it.  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 12:44:36 AM »
No joke Sledge, it's like the mainstream is scared to even utter his name.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 01:05:05 AM »
No joke Sledge, it's like the mainstream is scared to even utter his name.

[URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
And when they do its off intel or something negative.....when they can find negative.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 02:36:57 AM »
You had me at "fuck Mark Levin".  :))

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 07:49:35 AM »
Yep, fuck all of those Establish Republican Parrots! 

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 08:07:03 AM »
fuck Levin. fuck Limbaugh. fuck Beck. fuck Fox. it's not really much of a surprise, but it's still just amazing that they'd throw one of their own under the bus like this. the one person who actually practices what the Republican party has preached for decades. but when push comes to shove, there's only 2 types of men that the establishment truly supports: wackjob Christian fundamentalists who believe in bombing any and every country with brown people in it, or 2-faced moderate "professional politicians" who believe in bombing any and every country with brown people in it.

makes me sick.
Great post NOLA.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 08:40:53 AM »
NOLA, not to throw gasoline on the fire but to be specific:

"For the first time ever, Texas Congressman Ron Paul also leads the president. In that matchup, 43% prefer Paul and 41% Obama. Ten percent (10%) would vote for some other option, a figure that includes 17% of Republicans." Rasmussen Reports

The intire article can be read at: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

I am supporting the "Religious Fanatic" however I find it disappointing that Ron Paul isn't taken serious by the media - Including Fox. He brings a lot to the table.

As stated before by me; Paul is my second choice after the "Religious Fanatic" in the current line-up. With that said, I would vote for Rin Tin Tin rather then have Barry serve four more years. 

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 09:40:52 AM »

"For the first time ever, Texas Congressman Ron Paul also leads the president. In that matchup, 43% prefer Paul and 41% Obama. Ten percent (10%) would vote for some other option, a figure that includes 17% of Republicans." Rasmussen Reports

The intire article can be read at: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

I am supporting the "Religious Fanatic" however I find it disappointing that Ron Paul isn't taken serious by the media - Including Fox. He brings a lot to the table.

As stated before by me; Paul is my second choice after the "Religious Fanatic" in the current line-up. With that said, I would vote for Rin Tin Tin rather then have Barry serve four more years.

Did you give us the wrong link?  I can't find that quote anywhere in there, and I'd like to use it if its true. 

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2012, 10:20:00 AM »

Did you give us the wrong link?  I can't find that quote anywhere in there, and I'd like to use it if its true.

Holy Crap!  They rewrote it!  I swear to God when NOLA put this up I went to the link and read where Paul was also leading Obama.  I just went there to copy and paste it for you and it's gone with NO mention of Paul!  MF's!  I'm not pro Paul but GD that just isn't right!

EDIT: Here it is from real clear politics.   Rasmussen was the only poll showing Paul in the lead.

Polling Data
Poll   Date   Sample   Obama (D)   Paul (R)   Spread
RCP Average   2/6 - 2/25   --   48.8   41.7   Obama +7.1
Rasmussen Reports   2/24 - 2/25   1000 LV   41   43   Paul +2
Associated Press/GfK   2/16 - 2/20   1000 A   53   44   Obama +9
CNN/Opinion Research   2/10 - 2/13   937 RV   52   45   Obama +7
CBS News/NY Times   2/8 - 2/13   1604 RV   50   39   Obama +11
PPP (D)   2/9 - 2/12   1200 RV   49   41   Obama +8
FOX News   2/6 - 2/9   1110 RV   48   38   Obama +10
See All General Election: Paul vs. Obama Polling Data
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 10:25:34 AM by sledge »

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2012, 10:27:36 AM »

Holy Crap!  They rewrote it!  I swear to God when NOLA put this up I went to the link and read where Paul was also leading Obama.  I just went there to copy and paste it for you and it's gone with NO mention of Paul!  MF's!  I'm not pro Paul but GD that just isn't right!

EDIT: Here it is from real clear politics.   Rasmussen was the only poll showing Paul in the lead.

Polling Data
Poll   Date   Sample   Obama (D)   Paul (R)   Spread
RCP Average   2/6 - 2/25   --   48.8   41.7   Obama +7.1
Rasmussen Reports   2/24 - 2/25   1000 LV   41   43   Paul +2
Associated Press/GfK   2/16 - 2/20   1000 A   53   44   Obama +9
CNN/Opinion Research   2/10 - 2/13   937 RV   52   45   Obama +7
CBS News/NY Times   2/8 - 2/13   1604 RV   50   39   Obama +11
PPP (D)   2/9 - 2/12   1200 RV   49   41   Obama +8
FOX News   2/6 - 2/9   1110 RV   48   38   Obama +10
See All General Election: Paul vs. Obama Polling Data

Damn!  I don't think there has ever been a question that the media is openly and blatantly biased against Ron Paul, but this is just more, unbelievable and undeniable proof for everyone out there.  Geeze.  Its crazy man.

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2012, 10:47:43 AM »
now the poll is just gone all together. it's a completely different poll. to rasmussen's defense, it is a "daily" poll, and it does say "tuesday"... so I suppose it's just rolled over into today and yesterday's poll is wiped? IDK. either way, it's not like it really matters. you guys seen this little gem yet?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=334624103243013&set=a.155297544509004.25708.142326439139448&type=1&theater
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 10:49:32 AM by NOLA556 »

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2012, 05:07:07 PM »
Mark Levin Gets Canned From WSPD Radio For Lies About Ron Paul, Hilarity Ensues
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline leadpersuasion

• Prepper
  • Don't Tread On Me!
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2012, 05:23:22 PM »
I was helping my folks out today clean an apt. and was listening to Glenn and Rush all day, and it blew my mind how little they really think of Paul. How they are willing to compromise so much of what they "supposedly" believe in and turn a blind eye to truth. Especially, since, Glenn claims "the truth lives here" on his website, and how he would vote Paul, if he was stronger on defense. I have been on the fence about voting Ron Paul if he didn't get the nomination and thinking of the whole "lesser of two evils" theory......but you know, FUCK EM'! I ain't gonna feel the way I did after I voted for McCain....the dirty, grimy feeling, like I had just got the clap from a nasty whore! Not any more, not again. I think, if we all write his name in, that he could really win, at least legitimately. But ultimately, this is about us taking a stand for what is right and what is just, not about the lesser of two fucking evils! Take a stand and vote Paul 2012!
"Our cause is just; being with one mind resolved to die freemen rather than to live slaves." - Thomas Jefferson
"Training should be like a bloodless battle, so that battle is like bloody training." - TigerSwan

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2012, 05:37:31 PM »
I was helping my folks out today clean an apt. and was listening to Glenn and Rush all day, and it blew my mind how little they really think of Paul. How they are willing to compromise so much of what they "supposedly" believe in and turn a blind eye to truth. Especially, since, Glenn claims "the truth lives here" on his website, and how he would vote Paul, if he was stronger on defense. I have been on the fence about voting Ron Paul if he didn't get the nomination and thinking of the whole "lesser of two evils" theory......but you know, FUCK EM'! I ain't gonna feel the way I did after I voted for McCain....the dirty, grimy feeling, like I had just got the clap from a nasty whore! Not any more, not again. I think, if we all write his name in, that he could really win, at least legitimately. But ultimately, this is about us taking a stand for what is right and what is just, not about the lesser of two fucking evils! Take a stand and vote Paul 2012!

Couldnt have said it better but thats how I feel! Even if its me throwing my vote away im voting Ron Paul!

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2012, 05:39:01 PM »

I admire the hell out of you Paul guys.  But I'm not getting stuck with Obama for 4 more years.  I'd sooner get the clap from that nasty whore you mentioned.  At least they make a pill that will make THAT go away.   :)

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2012, 05:47:00 PM »
I admire the hell out of you Paul guys.  But I'm not getting stuck with Obama for 4 more years.  I'd sooner get the clap from that nasty whore you mentioned.  At least they make a pill that will make THAT go away.   :)
Yeah, and that pill is called "Ron Paul."  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2012, 05:48:56 PM »
Yeah, and that pill is called "Ron Paul."  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

LOL!  yeah, he's a pill alright.  You get him nominated and I'll vote for him.  Or anyone else!

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2012, 06:03:02 PM »
I would rather put Obama back in office and vote with my heart and soul than vote in any of those other hacks at least with Obama I know what im getting.

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2012, 06:10:27 PM »
People have said to me, "When people like you vote for Ron Paul, it's only going to result in Obama getting elected."

I say to them, "When people like you don't vote for Ron Paul, it's only going to result in Obama getting elected."
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2012, 06:11:27 PM »
I would rather put Obama back in office and vote with my heart and soul than vote in any of those other hacks at least with Obama I know what im getting.

IDK man.  You know what you've got during his first term when he had to worry about reelection.  In another term, with nothing to hold him back, he'd turn into some kind of a big scary monster.

Offline leadpersuasion

• Prepper
  • Don't Tread On Me!
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2012, 06:21:16 PM »
Its simple math, based on historical trends, folks.

Elect Ron Paul, or eventually, this nation is screwed.
"Our cause is just; being with one mind resolved to die freemen rather than to live slaves." - Thomas Jefferson
"Training should be like a bloodless battle, so that battle is like bloody training." - TigerSwan

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2012, 06:40:29 PM »

IDK man.  You know what you've got during his first term when he had to worry about reelection.  In another term, with nothing to hold him back, he'd turn into some kind of a big scary monster.

Like I said with Obama we know what we are going to get. Weapons bans, worse economy, bigger government in general. But these other idiots people are expecting a better economy, smaller governemtn, and no infridgement on 2nd amendment rights. But what people will get is Obama light!