Author Topic: fuck Mark Levin  (Read 1695 times)

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: fuck Mark Levin
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2012, 10:04:48 PM »
I was helping my folks out today clean an apt. and was listening to Glenn and Rush all day, and it blew my mind how little they really think of Paul. How they are willing to compromise so much of what they "supposedly" believe in and turn a blind eye to truth. Especially, since, Glenn claims "the truth lives here" on his website, and how he would vote Paul, if he was stronger on defense. I have been on the fence about voting Ron Paul if he didn't get the nomination and thinking of the whole "lesser of two evils" theory......but you know, FUCK EM'! I ain't gonna feel the way I did after I voted for McCain....the dirty, grimy feeling, like I had just got the clap from a nasty whore! Not any more, not again. I think, if we all write his name in, that he could really win, at least legitimately. But ultimately, this is about us taking a stand for what is right and what is just, not about the lesser of two fucking evils! Take a stand and vote Paul 2012!

I admire the hell out of you Paul guys.  But I'm not getting stuck with Obama for 4 more years.  I'd sooner get the clap from that nasty whore you mentioned.  At least they make a pill that will make THAT go away.   :)

that attitude is at least part of the reason we're in the situation that we're in.
Rome is burning, and Obama is playing the fiddle - GAP

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2012, 10:25:56 PM »
If PAUL doesnt win the nomination then Im kinda oepn to the idea of having Obama in the white house.

Why? Because when the economy collapses it will be OBAMA'S FAULT!!!

Romney and the rest arent significantly different and as result the economy will stay on schedule to collapse. I worry that a Republican will be President when it does collapse and then the media will say "SEE! Conservatives were wrong and we need BIGGER government! Obama kept the economy afloat but then these capitalist came and screwed it up. "

Similiar stuff happened during the Great Depression.

I like Ron Paul especially his foreign policy. Everybody says they agree with him except on foreign policy and yet their proposals reflect that not only do they disagree with him on foreign policy but also everything else. I'd consider voting for a Republican if you could show me one that WILL audit the FED, not raise the national debt, and cut spending. Thats all. Ill write in Ron Paul if I can or vote 3rd party.

I first voted when Bush was running for re-election and since then everyone I voted for lost. At least I can tell me grandkids I didnt vote for the bastards that got us here! [url=http://www.freesmileys.or

Thats my take. As far as converting you guys over to Paul. I think it is a similar approach to prepping. Easing you guys into it with info rather than a "in yo face" approach.
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2012, 10:44:41 PM »
I see it as clear as waters in an alpine lake- If Barry gets back in there will NOT be a second chance. Please read history. Heck if you don't like to read at least watch a movie or two like Dr. Zhivago.   

We are hurling down the road towards a totalitarian government. If you think you are going to hide in the woods, mountains, desert or "pick your fantasy" and fight against the US Troops and win, you are wrong.

RvR, TCS, 1000 Meter, you know what the military has. They will hunt you doen and exterminate you.

We have to vote Barry out! It isn't a game.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2012, 11:15:24 PM »

We have to vote Barry out! It isn't a game.

and vote in.... ? the same dude in white? (or Santorum... LOLOLOLOL!!!)

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2012, 11:33:17 PM »
JM, chill out.  You talk like every soldier is a faceless, soulless drone who will do whatever they are order just because.  Have a little more faith in people, especially when more soldiers contribute to and want a Ron Paul presidency!  Sure, we are on the precipice and hurtling towards devastation.  But as NOLA pointed out, do you really believe that there will be ANY change if one of the non-Paul candidates are voted in?  It's no different that the Obamanites of 2008, looking for Hope and Change only to find more of the same Bush crap, even worse than in the end!  Then we will find ourselves in 2016 looking at the Dems looking strong because of the more of/worse than the same of Obama and they will just further the destruction.  That, of course, is assuming we make it to 2016 elections. 

Bottom line is this:  Our only hope is to oust Obama and replace him with Ron Paul. 

BTW I hardly listen to any of them, Beck occasionally just cause Im bored at work.  I gave up listening to most of the talking heads a long time again.  I do enjoy listening to Jerry Doyle though! :))
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2012, 11:52:29 PM »
In my political science class today, we were discussing the 1st Amendment. The professor said, "Free access to information and freedom of the press serves as a watchdog against the government."

I thought to myself, "Yeah, until 2008 when Obama started running. Then the press became nothing more than water-carries for both parties."

On the subject of Limbaugh and the others, even Leonard Nemoy doesn't like them! He's very much alarmed by how they inflame the American people and claims the only way we can solve these issues is through civil debate.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2012, 08:12:17 AM »
I thought to myself, "Yeah, until 2008 when Obama started running. Then the press became nothing more than water-carries for both parties."
The press goal is to make money through it's advertisers. Reporting just the news, for the sake of news, died long ago in America. Of the mainstream outlets, I find that only Fox and MSNBC are the two blatantly partisan organizations. But then again, most of that is driven by ratings also. It's all about money, how to get more by any means necessary, and how to screw the consumer out of their's.

Offline leadpersuasion

• Prepper
  • Don't Tread On Me!
« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2012, 05:47:04 PM »
No matter whether we vote Obama out, vote Ron Paul in, or Santorum or Romney.......the fact remains, the politicians are only a reflection of the state of the nation. How is it just Obama's fault or Reed, Pelosi, Dodd, or Frank. The problem is America.....we are a sick nation, and until we, as a nation, decide to get back to what made us great, what our founders portrayed throughout our documents, we will continue down this dark path to destruction. Trust me, there will always be another Obama willing to change the country, but on the same token, their will always be another Ron Paul to restore our freedoms, if we can keep this Republic. You can put all the gas in car all you want, but without the engine, it ain't gonna run! We the people, are the engine, and we desperately need a tune up! The government can only do so much without our support and with the second amendment still enforced. They can't dictate unless we allow it. Vote based on what is right, but follow that vote with a daily commitment to justice and integrity, because that walk may be what truly makes the bigger difference than the ballot box.

« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 10:05:15 PM by NOLA556 »
"Our cause is just; being with one mind resolved to die freemen rather than to live slaves." - Thomas Jefferson
"Training should be like a bloodless battle, so that battle is like bloody training." - TigerSwan

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2012, 07:44:35 PM »
Good words LP...Thanks.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2012, 10:05:45 PM »
No matter whether we vote Obama out, vote Ron Paul in, or Santorum or Romney.......the fact remains, the politicians are only a reflection of the state of the nation. How is it just Obama's fault or Reed, Pelosi, Dodd, or Frank. The problem is America.....we are a sick nation, and until we, as a nation, decide to get back to what made us great, what our founders portrayed throughout our documents, we will continue down this dark path to destruction. Trust me, there will always be another Obama willing to change the country, but on the same token, their will always be another Ron Paul to restore our freedoms, if we can keep this Republic. You can put all the gas in car all you want, but without the engine, it ain't gonna run! We the people, are the engine, and we desperately need a tune up! The government can only do so much without our support and with the second amendment still enforced. They can't dictate unless we allow it. Vote based on what is right, but follow that vote with a daily commitment to justice and integrity, because that walk may be what truly makes the bigger difference than the ballot box.

we've got our work cut out for us, LP. the vast majority of women think contraception is a fundamental right.  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2012, 10:18:48 PM »
Hell I think smoking crack is a fundamental right if I so choose to, it's my body and im not harming anyone so it should not be a crime! Our country is broken and can NOT be fixed no matter who is in office! As long as people want to take others rights away because the are morally opposed to it, this country will never be fixed. People want to complain about attacks on firearms, but think drugs should be illegal or abortions should be banned. This is the problem with our country just because you believe something everyone else should believe the same thing and the government should enforce it.

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2012, 10:40:56 PM »
Hell I think smoking crack is a fundamental right if I so choose to, it's my body and im not harming anyone so it should not be a crime! Our country is broken and can NOT be fixed no matter who is in office! As long as people want to take others rights away because the are morally opposed to it, this country will never be fixed. People want to complain about attacks on firearms, but think drugs should be illegal or abortions should be banned. This is the problem with our country just because you believe something everyone else should believe the same thing and the government should enforce it.

i think you misunderstood me bro. I don't have a problem with contraception. I think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread! (one is enough for me)...

but I don't expect society to pay for my lady's birth control. I think you should be able to smoke crack too if you want to, but don't expect the American tax payer to subsidize it. you have a fundamental right to do whatever you want to your OWN body, BUT you DO NOT have a right to other people's money to pay for it. that's what this contraception argument is about. (lol... bro, I'm an atheist.. wtf would I care about contraception for.. LOLOL) ... I find myself defending Christianity more and more these days when it comes to these types of issues. they're not trying to ban anything (except maybe abortion... whole different story)... but in the "Catholics vs. contraception" case, the church is 100% in the right. I honestly don't understand how anyone can argue it with a straight face. (at least as far as the CONUS goes) think about it bro. what if you owned an Indian restaurant, and the fed gov required you to serve beef because protein is an important part of a healthy diet... ridiculous analogy, I know. but hopefully you get my point.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 10:47:47 PM by NOLA556 »

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2012, 10:46:38 PM »
Nola I was adding to what you were saying rather than disagreeing with you, I reread my comment and it came off that way I apologize. My statement was just a generalization of whats wrong with this country. I agree that the church is correct in this case and that the government is actually violating their first amendment rights. But again its just another case of what is wrong with this country that the government is willing to violate a groups rights because its part of their belief system.

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2012, 10:49:29 PM »
 [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co