Author Topic: Fox In The Henhouse  (Read 364 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Fox In The Henhouse
« on: March 13, 2019, 10:29:23 AM »
Gets killed.  By hens!  Always be wary of your quarry.

Nemo

https://www.foxnews.com/world/killer-french-farm-chickens-gang-up-to-kill-fox-that-sneaked-into-henhouse

WILD NATURE
Published 1 hour ago
Killer French farm chickens gang-up to kill fox that sneaked into henhouse
By Lukas Mikelionis | Fox News

A fox was killed by a group of killer chickens that ganged up on the intruder in northeast France after it sneaked into the henhouse. (iStock)

A fox in a henhouse got way more than it bargained for when a group of killer chickens turned the tables on their traditional foe and pecked it to death.

The henhouse was located at an agricultural school in France and the fox likely entered the coop at dusk last week and got trapped inside as hatch doors close when the sun goes down, AFP reported.

The body of the fox was discovered the following morning by students at Le Gros Chêne school in Brittany when making a routine check on the creatures.

“There, in the corner, we found this dead fox,” Pascal Daniel, the head of farming at the school, told AFP. “There was a herd instinct and they attacked him with their beaks.”

The organic farm said the chicken coop is open all day and the hens typically spend most of the day outdoors, except when they are laying eggs.
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Fox In The Henhouse
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 03:19:45 PM »
My neighbor had a very nasty rooster. The rooster was nasty to humans and the hens in the coop. Well one day all of the hens ganged up on the rooster and pecked it to death right in the middle of their drive way.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 08:59:39 PM »
    Yeah, chickens can be ruthless sometimes. I use to have two roosters, they were brothers.  When they got older, one killed the other one.  I have a scar on one of my legs from a rooster, he latched right on me with his talons.  When it came time for the freezer, he wouldn't put his head on the chopping block.  I ended up shooting him in the head with a .22, and then chopped it off.  Even without his head, his body probably flew a good 20 feet afterwards.  That was one mean rooster.

I've seen the hens go after frogs that have mistakenly entered the chicken yard.   I wouldn't want to fall down in a chicken yard, they would definitely peck.

But Goose-zilla is more aggressive than the chickens, even our Great Pyrenees avoids Goose-zilla.

Offline Kbop

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 07:31:13 AM »
Nemo, cool story - could you forward it to every politician and bureaucrat in the USofA?

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 08:47:43 AM »
It was on Fox.  The Rs read that to for reality, the Ds read it so they know what the deplorables think.

Nemo

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 02:35:13 PM »
The Fox was French, thats all I needed to hear  :lmfao:
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 07:53:27 PM »
Ouch!

Nemo   :facepalm:

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2019, 01:03:04 PM »
The comments at the bottom of the story are hilarious.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2019, 01:04:34 PM »
Ouch!

Nemo   :facepalm:

oh come on, I know you laughed at that
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2019, 01:09:36 PM »
Yes, I laughed.  The ouch was the :facepalm: reaction.

Nemo