Author Topic: EO's  (Read 577 times)

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Re: EO's
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 05:25:16 PM »
On a completely unrelated note, great movie!

300- "This is where we fight, this is where they die!!!"

:))
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
  • Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 06:34:45 PM »
That is a great movie!  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Since we're posting unrelated shit in this thread, random question: how deep is the Rubicon this time of year, like, hip-waiter deep?

All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness.
Robert Frost

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 10:59:33 PM »
Could I float across it on the bloated corpse of a bureaucrat?

The Rubicon that is...

p.s. thatGirl, where did you get that sexy rifle? Why you holding it like a hadji?

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 11:06:25 PM »

p.s. thatGirl, where did you get that sexy rifle? Why you holding it like a hadji?

That's just shooting from the hip like in Call of Duty, Geez TGuy, been livin under a rock?!  :))

[img]http://www.smileydesign.n
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
  • Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 12:08:54 AM »

1) It belongs to some douchebag I'm sleeping with.  He built it himself, but I'm pretty sure he didn't know what he was doing  :P 

2) I'll quit holding it like a hadji when you quit treating me like one, deal? ;D 

P.S. Suck it!

This post has been modified to no longer include information that could be used against me in the court of law  [url=http://www.freesmileys.or
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 01:16:53 PM by thatGirl »
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness.
Robert Frost

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne

cornkiller1

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 12:21:49 AM »
GET NVG's and a IR flashlight and IR laser... Then shoot it at the hip. it's fun.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 12:40:47 AM »
These meetings, Biden is having, are a joke. He's just going through the motions. They're pretending that they're listening to all the different sides, to determine what they are going to do. They already know what they are going to do. It gets me, how many people have their heads in the sand. You mention things going on, and you get, "Oh really?", or "They'll never take our guns". People need to wake the Hell up. Their DOING what ever the Hell they want to do. We're all just watching it happen. I'm telling you all now, I will die, before I give up my guns. I'm not bullshitting. Their are a lot of people that say, "From my cold, dead hands", but they'll buckle in a heartbeat, when it comes down to it. When I think of all the hundreds of thousands of men and women that have given their lives, defending our Constitution, I'll be damned if I'm going to let them die in vein, while our country is stripped away from us by some egotistical asshole and his henchmen. Rasmussen did a poll, asking, "Do you think citizens have a right to own a firearm?" (or something close to that) And only 74% said yes. WHAT? That's our 2nd Amendment. Do you think that only 74% would say that about the 1st, 3rd, 4th,etc. Amendment? People are more messed up than ever. Were living in a time when, burning a flag is freedom of speech, but "Merry Christmas" is offensive. The talking heads, in a  matter of fact way, talk about taking away our 2nd amendment, but feel the need to be offended by Brent Musburger saying that a beauty queen is beautiful. This place is so screwed up. I just hope to God, we get it under control.

P.S. The man calls 'em like he sees 'em!

http://i.iplsc.com/-/0001N92TBXPSTP7R-C317-F3.jpg
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 12:54:16 AM by hjmoosejaw »

Alex1992

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 10:48:49 AM »
As Emiliano Zapata said "It is best to die standing than to live on your knees" and I tell you I would rather die free and have my guns in my dead hands rather than be alive with no freedoms. I'm not kidding by the way  [img]http://www.smileydesign.n

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 12:59:31 PM »
I really can't see Obamanic doing this with EO. That could literally kickstart a real revolution in the nation. As much as I dislike the current Governor of my state, can see him and other Governors simply not complying with any EO from the Whitehouse. Still very worrying in the meantime.