Author Topic: Things just got a little hotter  (Read 204 times)

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
Things just got a little hotter
« on: April 14, 2024, 12:16:02 PM »
iran fired over 300 missiles/rockets and drones into Israel yesterday and thankfully 99% were shot down with defense methods.

These projectiles were sub-iconic and took over 6 hours to reach their destination, at first glance I thought how stupid could they be to use these instead of hypersonic weapons which would only take about 20 minutes. Then I realized they could be trying to get the Israelis to use up their defenses and then use the big guns. Also this is a BIG distraction which could allow other enemies of Israel to move in and get ready for a major attack

I would be surprised if Israel does not go full nuke and wipe iran off the map

Your thoughts??
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
Re: Things just got a little hotter
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2024, 01:16:36 PM »
   It was choreographed retaliation, just to save face.  Everyone was informed prior to the event, and everyone involved played their parts.  The only problem may be that Israel is wanting to improvise and escalate.  Notice the retaliation was done during the weekend, while the markets are closed.  The Iranian action may be out of the news cycle by Monday morning, so it'll be just a blip for the markets.

However, if Israel decides they want to push the issue, then the dynamics change.  Since Brandon told Bibi the U.S. wouldn't assist if the situation is escalated, I think the Israelis will hold off until there's further justification.  Leave it to Lyin' Biden to screw things up.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2024, 01:31:14 PM »
I agree with Jackalope's assessment 100%. Gold did open at $2,440 though this morning. It is back down, however, you can see what war & rumors of war can do to the PM markets.

Brent Crude is also just hovering around $90 a barrel.

A nothing burger. Which by the way, is totally fine with me. Let's wait and see.

:popcorn:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2024, 03:03:30 PM »
It probably was choreographed but to what end? Save face? I think this is going to escalate but I hope not. Israel needs to respond with force or every other pissant country over there and terrorist group is going to be coming after them

Maybe biden needs to be a little more firm the next time he says "DONT"  :faint:

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2024, 07:00:43 PM »
Leave it all to Dark Brandon to fix.

Nemo

If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2024, 01:50:50 AM »
Leave it all to Dark Brandon to fix.

Nemo

:pirateThumbUp:

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2024, 12:35:27 PM »
Reports today about American flag burning, chanting Death to America and Israel protests blocking roads with very few if any arrests.

In my eyes, as a veteran and American, someone chanting "death to America" and burning the American flag while standing on American soil is a terrorist and needs to be dealt with accordingly and swiftly  :gunner:

Offline Sir John Honeybucket

• Committed prepper
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2024, 05:27:05 PM »
Sure, but challenge a school board that is teaching homosexuality to children in government schools is bad and you're a "terrorist".
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 12:11:44 PM by Sir John Honeybucket »
Defender of the Garden
                &
Tapper of Morse Code

Offline Searchboss

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2024, 07:55:25 PM »
Reports today about American flag burning, chanting Death to America and Israel protests blocking roads with very few if any arrests.

In my eyes, as a veteran and American, someone chanting "death to America" and burning the American flag while standing on American soil is a terrorist and needs to be dealt with accordingly and swiftly  :gunner:

It can not be stated any more clearly than that! I agree 100%. Obviously, they do not respect this country and should not be allowed to remain in it.  :bravo:

• Committed prepper
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2024, 07:58:49 AM »
99% of these riots can be solved with a little truncheon time. Truncheons are a GREEN solution, reusable and very quiet, at least until the criminal is unconscious.  Personally I'd rather see some quality M-249 time, but I digress. However, the Leftists protect their shock troops.

- Sir John Honeybucket
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 12:12:15 PM by Sir John Honeybucket »
Defender of the Garden
                &
Tapper of Morse Code

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2024, 10:06:07 AM »
A "whiff of grape" might calm things (or make them worse)
Targeted "sanction" of the ringleaders would be better in my view.
Such as the use of "silenced" .22s ala Israeli style.    Target selection aided by identifying the ones with radios when possible.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2024, 03:58:20 PM »
Florida is hauling folks off the roads and arresting them. Guess what, today there was no hamas road blocks anywhere in FL.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2024, 04:20:31 PM »
Some of those ideas are good, some not so much.  But look at the woman who addressed the City Council in Bakersfield Calif.

Go watch the video.  Its about 6 minutes long and more of her comments to the council.  All in good fun.

She has made bail on the charges and been released from jail with pending appearances.

Nemo

https://youtu.be/qB7UlnyXmiQ

and

https://www.kget.com/news/crime-watch/protester-who-threatened-city-council-facing-18-felony-counts/

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) ? Riddhi Patel won?t be attending Bakersfield City Council meetings for a while.

The pro-Palestinian protester, charged with 18 felony counts after threatening council members, was ordered held on $1 million bail during her arraignment Friday and ordered to stay at least 500 yards away from city hall.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 05:03:31 PM by Nemo »

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2024, 06:14:51 PM »
But todays news covering Columbia Univ protests have me convinced this will be a very frisky summer.

Nemo

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/nypd-at-columbia-university-remove-zip-tied-anti-israel-protesters/ar-AA1ng2ql

• Committed prepper
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2024, 06:40:57 PM »
This is where it's nice to line in a place that even my fellow Virginians have a difficult time remembering where it is, if they ever knew.   We do get some city critters out here occasionally, like during the waves of COVID panic.

de Sir John Honeybucket
Defender of the Garden
                &
Tapper of Morse Code

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2024, 08:17:22 PM »
I was talking with a friend about this yesterday and if they try to block roads up here in Alaska we will break out the bear spray and test it on them  :dancingBanana:

Offline DMCakhunter

• Committed prepper
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2024, 10:12:11 PM »
Israel is striking back. Initial repoerts are the Natanz nuclear sites. Plus some miltias in Syria

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #17 on: Today at 12:03:55 AM »
Yeah, things may go sideways now.  I'm glad I filled up my truck today.