Author Topic: Colorado Shooting - Opinion  (Read 361 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Colorado Shooting - Opinion
« on: March 23, 2021, 11:10:50 AM »
Colorado Shooting - Opinion

With the second mass shooting of 2021 already under our belt, the 'gun control' season is well under way. To this old fart, time is on the side of the gun control activists who have been waiting in wait not unlike a hunter biding their time in a blind along a bear or deer trail.

Case in point,  Democrats use Boulder massacre to push gun control agenda: 'This is the moment to take our stand'

Now the gun control activists will dust off their pre brainstormed plans of destroying the 2nd Amendment to the Bill of Rights. With President Biden in office, not unlike the scaling of the ramparts unheeded along our southern border, now is the time to strike. Strike a blow for The Great Reset and The World Economic Forum.

If the Atlanta shooting wasn't enough there was the Boulder Colorado shooting. If gun control activists do not see the traction they expect, or to put additional pressure on the topic, there will be additional shooting or shootings.

Time to reread Matt Bracken's Professor Raoul X. After all, 'they' need recruits to push their agenda.

It was late June and I was sitting in a café seven hundred miles from home, doing a little web surfing. There was plenty of room at mid-morning, so I could sit at the end of the coffee bar with my laptop. I was scanning the breaking news about the new mass-shooting. Like most people I was morbidly fascinated with the deranged young man who was the killer. That is, the trigger puller. But I was looking over his shoulder for something else: signs of a guiding hand.......

« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 11:46:26 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
Re: Colorado Shooting - Opinion
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2021, 12:59:13 PM »
I predicted the shootings would start again, I'm not surprised at all
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2021, 06:49:17 PM »
Joe Manchin (Senate, WV, D) seems pretty set on saying no.

Nemo

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-manchin-still-opposed-houses-gun-control-bills-despite-atlanta-boulder-shootings-1578196

U.S.
Joe Manchin Still Opposed to House's Gun Control Bills Despite Atlanta, Boulder Shootings
By Elizabeth Crisp On 3/23/21 at 2:09 PM EDT

Citing a "gun culture" and his own gun ownership, Senator Joe Manchin reaffirmed on Tuesday that he doesn't support two restrictions on gun purchases that President Joe Biden says could prevent more deadly mass shootings.

"Not at all," Manchin, a West Virginia Democrat, told reporters at the U.S. Capitol on Tuesday. "I come from a gun culture, and I'm a law-abiding gun owner who would do the right thing. You have to assume we will do the right thing. Give me a chance to."

Manchin's position is crucial in the Senate, where Democrats hold a razor-thin majority. Any legislation would need 60 votes to pass, unless Democrats upend the filibuster, which they've resisted doing so far. Getting Manchin on board is seen as one way to probably draw in additional GOP votes. He indicated that he might be open to some revisions to the House bills to make them more palatable when they come up for Senate debate.

"We're going to try to do the responsible, reasonable thing," Manchin said. In the past, the senator has proposed his own version of lighter restrictions on gun purchases, including background checks at gun shows and for online sales.

continued
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 06:51:20 PM by Nemo »
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 08:03:27 PM »
People seem to think in reverse. I honestly believe they think backwards because of the way our schools indoctrinate our kids. Every time I hear about a nut job shooting up the place, it just reminds me to be sure to take my sidearm with me when I go out. By the way..... When you find out the Boulder shooter's name, all will clear. Hmmmm..... Can you remember Ft. Hood Texas. The Libs will want to give him a pass. Whenever there is a shooting, the 2A people should go nuts with endless complaining about anti-gunners. We need to protect ourselves.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2021, 08:26:58 PM »
Yupper, and
the shooter hates Trump.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2021, 12:59:24 AM »
Yep the shooter is a left wing muslim whacko who has a record of threatening people but that will get buried in the news. I surprised the deep state let that one little detail get past them. On the other hand the main focus now is GC so nothing else matters
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c