Author Topic: Bomb drops in 60 days.  (Read 486 times)

Offline Kobalt

• Committed prepper
Fan out your shots. We want everyone to get some.

Offline WhiteWolf

• Committed prepper
  • Once more into the fray.......
Re: Bomb drops in 60 days.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 10:16:49 PM »
Well, I'll believe it when I see it.
"You must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing."
Andrew Jackson

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 10:28:00 PM »
Who knows.  I think it could likely happen.   I'm not sure about China but Russia stated the other day that it would be a big mess but Russia was out of it.  More precisely he said Russia wouldn't prevent an attack.   In that statement he referred to Syria and Iran.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 10:30:45 PM by sledge »

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 12:03:59 AM »
Love how everything is always up to 60 days away by the self-proclaimed experts. I sure something will happen in the next 60 days..... another 60 days countdown will begin.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 12:23:31 AM »
Well, I'll believe it when I see it.

[URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline mountainredneck2051

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 02:14:44 AM »
what i think would be cool is if the youth of both countries said fuck you all to their governments and they just forgot the whole damn thing
Bursting bubbles since 2013

Offline leadpersuasion

• Prepper
  • Don't Tread On Me!
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 10:37:54 AM »
I saw this the other day, but really, we will never know until it happens. I think within the Israeli government, there is speculation as to when and where. I just pray to God, we remain on the right side of things, which is a toss up with the current administration.
"Our cause is just; being with one mind resolved to die freemen rather than to live slaves." - Thomas Jefferson
"Training should be like a bloodless battle, so that battle is like bloody training." - TigerSwan

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 11:06:03 AM »
I talked to an Israeli guy working at a shop in myrtle beach a few years back. He did his mandatory military service and came to America. But I asked him if things were really as screwed up as the media says it is over there and he said hell no! He said that the youth of Palestine, Iran, and Israel get along that its mostly a political thing. And as the people get older and have family members die in wars or fights with the other countries they begin to hate each other and perpetuate the never ending circle of conflict.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2012, 12:13:17 PM »
I talked to an Israeli guy working at a shop in myrtle beach a few years back. He did his mandatory military service and came to America. But I asked him if things were really as screwed up as the media says it is over there and he said hell no! He said that the youth of Palestine, Iran, and Israel get along that its mostly a political thing. And as the people get older and have family members die in wars or fights with the other countries they begin to hate each other and perpetuate the never ending circle of conflict.
That echo's what I've heard too.