Author Topic: Blackburn's Challenge to Obama  (Read 491 times)

hjmoosejaw

Blackburn's Challenge to Obama
« on: February 04, 2013, 12:22:24 PM »
She's around the 1:00 min. mark. I don't know what you younger guys think. But she's not bad at all. Works for me! The two guys are dips@#ts!

http://thehill.com/video/house/279779-gop-rep-why-have-we-not-seen-photos-of-obama-skeet-shooting

She's 60 y.o.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 12:40:48 AM by hjmoosejaw »

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Blackburn's Challenge to Obama
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 04:05:20 PM »
Funny stuff.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 09:15:34 PM »
So supposedly the WH did come out and release a photo of BO skeet shooting....

Of course the shotgun was pointed ground level when he "fired", but what does that matter? lol
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 10:00:36 PM »
Skeet shooting involves nearly level shots, Obama clearly skeet shoots, and i bet hes pretty decent too. Those facts are a good window into the development of his opinions on guns. I guarantee you theres thousands of strictly sport clay shooters that feel that no civillian needs "Assault weapons", On the left and the right.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 10:38:12 PM »
Skeet shooting involves nearly level shots, Obama clearly skeet shoots, and i bet hes pretty decent too. Those facts are a good window into the development of his opinions on guns. I guarantee you theres thousands of strictly sport clay shooters that feel that no civillian needs "Assault weapons", On the left and the right.

If that makes them feel warm and fuzzy at night...

"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!