Author Topic: Welcome, UnchainedPreppers!  (Read 12687 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Welcome, UnchainedPreppers!
« on: May 31, 2013, 09:49:57 PM »
Welcome to UnchainedPreppers

Before you get started posting on the forum please take a minute to read the Vision and then the Mission Statement for the site. If we all keep these items in mind this site will become the first site folks bring up in the morning, as they sip their first cup of morning brew.

UnchainedPreppers has a pedigree that comes from a line of past prepping sites the most important of which was StraightPrep. These sites were not necessarily great because of their host, but due in most part to you? The members of the sites.

UnchainedPreppers will have seven (7) board members that will take your input to mold the site based on input from you. The current board members (PREPCOM) are: APX808, Crudos, Rah45, Special-K, thatGuy, myself and one member to be named by the end of June. There will be no set time (Term limits) that someone will be a board member. Like the site itself, they will change over time and hopefully you will volunteer to be on the board at one time or another.

There will be a moderator for each category on the forum. If you would like to volunteer to be a moderator, please drop me a PM. Like the board, there is no set time that you will serve as a moderator ? There will be an ebb & flow here also. Don?t be shy, hold your hand up and say, ?I want to participate!?

In closing, UnchainedPreppers is yours! Invite your friends and family to join and participate. Most important though - Have fun while you are sharing and learning.

JohnyMac
June 1, 2013
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 11:03:39 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.