Author Topic: new season of the walking dead starting up soon!  (Read 14374 times)

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
Re: new season of the walking dead starting up soon!
« Reply #300 on: October 05, 2012, 01:19:53 AM »
It's a little dated, but still hilarious...
Hitler Reacts to Shane's Death on The Walking Dead
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Alex1992

« Reply #302 on: October 14, 2012, 11:13:15 AM »
The new season starts tonight, I can't wait man  :D

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #303 on: October 15, 2012, 10:27:13 AM »
It was really good!

I still can't stand the lack of good planning on these zombie killing missions they went on, especially at the prison, and then of course, the recoiless handguns and rifles, but I am finally glad to see they got the brains to make some homemade suppresors for their handguns, its about time.  Why not suppress them all?  It would keep the zombies guessing where the shot came from, even with supersonic ammo.  The sounds gets pushed to the sides, and the sound bounches off other objects making it difficult to find the source of the shot, when using supressors even if you do hear the sonic crack.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #304 on: October 15, 2012, 05:19:33 PM »
Not as good as it could have been.

Kind of upset with it actually.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 05:22:59 PM by special-k »
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #305 on: October 21, 2012, 09:30:29 PM »
Dudes are in Federal Fucking Prison for a reason.  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Fucking slay them or lock them out you fucking puss! God I hate TV its such BS!
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #306 on: October 22, 2012, 03:06:45 PM »
I think those two they left alive will be dead in short order anyway.

What do you think about the fact that if you kill prisoners, you're just as bad as any murderer that you would meet, Reaver?  (outside of just blatant self-defense, which was seen)

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #307 on: October 22, 2012, 05:27:44 PM »
You call that self defense? What happened to immediate threat they looked to be making love with their eyes when rick thumped his ass.

But, to your question. No I would not consider it murder at all. Neither would anyone who actually gave a shit about their family. Like I said, dudes are in FEDERAL PRISON for a reason, and they mean absolutely nothing to me.

Now, if they where civilians. That's another story. There where civilians out front, that looked like they tried to get in prior so maybe some where successful.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #308 on: October 23, 2012, 03:54:53 PM »
Throwing a dangerous walker on you, that could kill you with one bite, is an act of pure aggression, no different than taking a swing at your head with a blunt object.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #309 on: October 23, 2012, 05:49:58 PM »
Throwing a dangerous walker on you, that could kill you with one bite, is an act of pure aggression, no different than taking a swing at your head with a blunt object.

Should have killed them to begin with. 

Alright. Lets be honest here gents. Who didn't see it coming? Who didn't see that Convicted Felon doing something that would harm them or the family?

Shouldn't have been given that chance. They had their chance before society went to shit and they Messed Rapped it up. ( See what I did there? ) Now what if that Zed would have bitten him? Then what. His family now struggles all because they let the Douche bags even have a chance.

Dudes. To hell with that noise. Call me what ever the hell you want but I wouldn't risk it.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #310 on: October 24, 2012, 11:50:37 AM »
You do realize there are people in federal prisons for bullshit malum prohibitum laws, right?  Sure they are a smaller percentage, but they are there, none the less.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #311 on: October 24, 2012, 02:47:43 PM »
Your young daughter is one hell of a risk to take on that " Small Percentage "

Do as you please EJR- My son, wouldn't even know it happened. Just sayin.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #312 on: October 24, 2012, 04:50:14 PM »
If I felt I couldn't trust a convict with my daughter, I would dispatch them, but I would not kill everyone indiscriminatly just because they wear a prison jump suit.  I can tell in a very short period of time whether I can trust someone or not.  If not, its bad for them.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #313 on: October 24, 2012, 04:51:25 PM »
If there is any doubt, then there is NO doubt.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #314 on: October 25, 2012, 12:39:10 AM »

Yeah, that guy needed taking out. Those last two, I might give a chance, put them through a few tests. They could turn out to be an asset. Extra people to kill walkers.

How about Carol coming on to Daryl? I'd hit it if she found a river to scrub that thing off in. As it looks, they've all been away from a tub for awhile. "What's that you're wearing Carol, Eu De Death, or Walker #5 ?

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #315 on: October 25, 2012, 02:28:41 AM »
I havent really seen much of this show because I can't stand the characters. But I thought murdering that little disoriented girl as she stumbled out of a barn was a nice touch.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #316 on: October 25, 2012, 10:17:43 AM »

Yeah, that guy needed taking out. Those last two, I might give a chance, put them through a few tests. They could turn out to be an asset. Extra people to kill walkers.

How about Carol coming on to Daryl? I'd hit it if she found a river to scrub that thing off in. As it looks, they've all been away from a tub for awhile. "What's that you're wearing Carol, Eu De Death, or Walker #5 ?

ROTFL!   [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #317 on: October 25, 2012, 10:18:28 AM »
I havent really seen much of this show because I can't stand the characters. But I thought murdering that little disoriented girl as she stumbled out of a barn was a nice touch.

Disoriented?  That bitch was a walker!

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #318 on: October 26, 2012, 03:45:16 PM »
Yea right. They apparently spent the whole season looking for her and when they finally found her they reunited by shooting her in the face. Brilliant. Good twist I guess.

If at the end of the show if they find a cure or something, people are going to be pissed because that girl died. Haha.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #319 on: October 28, 2012, 10:34:07 PM »
Ze governor iz here to stay! Lol those national guard guys had lax security. The governor is straight survivalist. Then he puts your head in a fish tank.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #320 on: October 29, 2012, 12:02:07 AM »
Ze governor iz here to stay! Lol those national guard guys had lax security. The governor is straight survivalist. Then he puts your head in a fish tank.

Lol, was actually enjoying the episode till those ( Must of been POG's ) got wasted. Completely with there  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co their asses. Zero security.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #321 on: October 29, 2012, 08:50:33 AM »
I didn't get that part of last evening's episode. So why do you think he is putting zombie and non zombie alike's head into a fish tank?
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #322 on: October 29, 2012, 12:53:23 PM »
Once you're dead, you're all zombies, until someone scrambles your brain.  Trophies?  De-sensitization to the shit he has to do to remain a tyrant over the community. 

Don't get caught in SHTF, WROL, you'll end up with your head on a stick (or in a fish tank)

Fight to the death.  The ones helping you are probably just doing so to get information, and then its off with your head.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #323 on: November 04, 2012, 03:45:44 PM »
I didn't get that part of last evening's episode. So why do you think he is putting zombie and non zombie alike's head into a fish tank?

Really, what's up with that? Gettin all fancy. The freezer works just fine. Maybe he's got a good souse recipe.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 03:49:17 PM by hjmoosejaw »

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #324 on: November 05, 2012, 12:25:44 PM »
Oscar winning shit last night. The last 15 minutes was the best of all seasons.