Author Topic: Mike Lindell's Video "Absolute Proof"  (Read 664 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Mike Lindell's Video "Absolute Proof"
« on: February 11, 2021, 10:56:22 AM »
Mike Lindell's Video "Absolute Proof"

As we have read over the past several weeks CEO and Founder, Mike Lindell, and his company MyPillow has been banned for life from Twitter. Along with the banning of MyPillow from Twitter, many company's such as, Bed Bath & Beyond, Kohl's, H-E-B and Wayfair are not going to carry the companies line of products any longer.

Was it because of Lindell's support of former President Trump - No it wasn't. It was because he produced a video which showed over at OAN last Friday three separate times during the day. The video was titled Absolute Proof.

The video outlined the 2020 steal of the Presidential election. It is a long video, about three hours or so however, it explains in detail how the election was stolen from 74-million Americans.

Please take the time to upload the video to your computer as I suspect it will disappear from the interwiz shortly.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 04:14:58 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: Mike Lindell's Video "Absolute Proof"
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 03:58:38 PM »
I would have downloaded the video but I was certain from the start that the whole election would be a FRAUD. I was right. My reasoning was that I must know hundreds of people quite well and only about 15% of them are Democrats. Even allowing for High Population areas, there is no way a Democrat could win a Nationwide election without Cheating. They never have and they never will.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
Re: Mike Lindell's Video "Absolute Proof"
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 08:17:50 PM »
I believe Trump got closer to 80 million votes but we will never know for sure

The only sure thing is that we're screwed
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c