Author Topic: Act of Valor Movie  (Read 1155 times)

Offline leadpersuasion

• Prepper
  • Don't Tread On Me!
Act of Valor Movie
« on: October 14, 2011, 10:04:31 AM »
This looks badass! Enjoy.

"Our cause is just; being with one mind resolved to die freemen rather than to live slaves." - Thomas Jefferson
"Training should be like a bloodless battle, so that battle is like bloody training." - TigerSwan

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
Re: Act of Valor Movie
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 10:23:32 AM »
It looks good. 

If it has anything to do with the obama raid, its just going to throw up more flags than ever before... I mean really they have a movie already?

Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline leadpersuasion

• Prepper
  • Don't Tread On Me!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 10:44:08 AM »
It looks good. 

If it has anything to do with the obama raid, its just going to throw up more flags than ever before... I mean really they have a movie already?

No, no, no! Check out this site. It reveals more.

http://kitup.military.com/2011/10/navy-seals-act-of-valor.html
"Our cause is just; being with one mind resolved to die freemen rather than to live slaves." - Thomas Jefferson
"Training should be like a bloodless battle, so that battle is like bloody training." - TigerSwan

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 02:37:59 PM »
It looks like it ought to be good.  What military guy can't identify with the "when you get home you hope you can pick up right where you left off"?  That part's pretty real.     

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco