Author Topic: Movie Review - Hillary's America...The Secret History of the Democratic Party  (Read 1367 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
I need to first write - I like D'Sousa's documentary style a lot. It tends to draw the watcher in and you do learn stuff.

With that written I am afraid I have become callous to the Elites in Washington DC and the Clinton's in particular.

We went to a matinee showing of the movie Friday last with some like minded friends. There was about a dozen people in attendance in the theater all of which seemed to be of like minded opinions. One lady was keeping scrupulous notes through the whole movie.

In essence the move went over again how the Democratic Party starting with President Jackson was a party that seeked power to make money. No surprise there.

The movie also went over Progressive-ism and how Progressives want to shape their country towards Stateism in order to better manage our lives. Again nothing new here for our small group.

One thing that the movie went into was Margaret Sanger and her movement. The movement which in essence was to exterminate undesirables. Retards, minorities, etc. through the use of abortion and sterilization. She was much admired by the KLUKLUXKLAN. In the movie they reenacted some speeches that she gave to the female wing of the Klan. Today abortions and Planned Parenthood are going strong in the minority neighborhoods. Mmmmmm?

So if you already know that the Clinton's are crooks and only in it for the money, the Trail of Tears ala Mr. Jackson, the KKK was an enforcement arm of the Southern Democratic party on up to the mid 1960's, et cetera, save your money and don't go and see this movie. The movie is to educate the "low information voter."

If you are unaware of said things or want to expand on what you do know, then it is worth the money to see the movie.

As a side note: I was thinking back to the Nixon years and how people wouldn't let go of the thought that Nixon didn't do anything wrong. Finally people started to listen and wake up; Consequently he resigned his Presidency. Those people had blinders on however for the most part in the end they did see the illegal activity. I truly hope pray that most of Mrs. Clinton's supporters loose their blinders too before it is too late.

If you don't like Mr. Trump, fine. Vote for Mr. Johnson. If you don't like any of them, do a write-in.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.