Author Topic: Book Review- "299 Days: The Preparation" by Glen Tate  (Read 1131 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Book Review- "299 Days: The Preparation" by Glen Tate
« on: January 20, 2014, 11:10:04 AM »
I just finished reading 299 Days: The Preparation by Glen Tate. I was skeptical reading the book as it was the opening book of nine to follow. There are seven books out as of this writing with three more due by year end.

Overall I would rate the first book a solid “3.0” on a scale of “1-5” with “5” being outstanding. The reason that I did not rate it higher was that the first 100 page of the book was boring and I had to force myself to turn the pages. By page 400 the novel has grown from a “2” to a “4.5.”

I would recommend this book to folks preparing for a financial collapse and a partner who lives in normalcy bias mode.

The book lays out an understandable and plausible American financial collapse. Along with a mentally challenging prospect of “you know things are going to end badly” but the love of your life thinks you are an extremist. At times I just wanted to sit down the wife of the hero of the novel and give her facts and hope she wakes up.

I have just started the second book, 299 Days: The Collapse and when I am finished I will write a review.

Buy it! You will thank yourself that you did!!

Fixed topic title. ~ s-k

« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 10:39:34 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.