Author Topic: Book Review- Patriot Rising: The Unbroken by Max Alexander  (Read 1376 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Book Review- Patriot Rising: The Unbroken by Max Alexander
« on: February 02, 2016, 03:25:36 PM »
I just finished Patriot Rising: The Unbroken by Max Alexander (AKA Max Velocity). Here is a review that I posted on Amazon for his novel.

Simply stated; Max Alexander’s (AKA Max Velocity) new novel, Patriot Rising: The Unbroken, is combat training dressed as good fiction.

A much awaited sequel to Alexander’s popular novel, Patriot Dawn: The Resistance Arises, meets this reviewers expectations with an added bonus.

The bonus being: The ability to actually see/read the tactics explained in Contact! Tactical Manual for Post Collapse Survival and instructed at his training facility in West Virginia, in action. Alexander’s ability to describe intricate battle scenes was evident within the first ten pages of the novel.

As I continued to read I found myself dog-earing pages and highlighting important sentences and paragraphs for future use. High praise for any author.

In conclusion, if you are student of war history, a like-minded patriot preparing for the challenges coming our way or a crusty old warrior you will enjoy this novel.

With that copy & paste above I would like to reiterate that Max did a great job of describing intricate moves like, TC3, peeling left/right, breaking contact, advancing by bounds, taking out MARP's, flanking ambushers, setting an ambush, etc.

With that all written Max ain't no James Lee Burke as an author; however he does a far better job than I could ever do. Buy it, I think you will like it.  :thumbsUp:

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.