Author Topic: American Apocalypse book series by Nova  (Read 1559 times)

gadget99

American Apocalypse book series by Nova
« on: July 16, 2015, 11:28:43 AM »
Has anyone read these?

I am reading them for the third time and highly recommend checking them out.

They are a good read and contain a HUGE amount of food for thought.

Thanks

Rob

graynomad

Re: American Apocalypse book series by Nova
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 08:53:44 PM »
I haven't, I'll look them up.

I read a lot of PAW fiction, I know just about everyone in them winds up with a group that just happens to include an ex-SF, a LEO, a doctor, a gunshop owner with 5,000 guns etc etc. Very convenient, and that won't happen to me.

Never the less each book represents the efforts of someone who has put a lot of thought into various scenarios, and as such I think there are things to be learned from them.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 09:00:03 PM by graynomad »

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 07:03:11 AM »
I googled this however there a bunch of them. I can't determine which one is the first of the series. Would you share the title of the first book? Thx
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

gadget99

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 10:58:18 AM »
I googled this however there a bunch of them. I can't determine which one is the first of the series. Would you share the title of the first book? Thx

Hi JM thanks for asking I got confused as well.

Here are the books in order.

1. The Collapse Begins
2. Wastelands
3. Migration
4. Rescue

These are as far as I have gotten in the series. I hope the author continues or continued the series.

I highly recommend the reading of this series. There is a cool mythical twist to the storyline that I liked. Yet the most important thing about the series is that it take a hard stark look at surviving SHTF. So the average prepper can find food for thought in it.