Author Topic: Basic Questions  (Read 15451 times)

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
Basic Questions
« on: February 10, 2014, 05:58:38 PM »
Why this is called "Computer COMSEC for Preppers"?
COMSEC means Communications Security, the goal of this course is to provide you with the tools and knowledge to communicate securely using digital channels. COMSEC also involves operational aspects that I would rather leave to more knowledgeable people like Sam Culper at Guerrilla America.

There is plenty of tutorials covering the tools we are going to use but the content here will be targeted to preppers, III%'ers and Liberty Fighters so the lessons will be in layman terms and be focused on our particular needs.

Do I need to be knowledgeable about computers to participate?
Not at all, lessons will be in layman terms and explained simply so everyone can participate. More advanced lessons will rely on previous lesson concepts. And don't forget, you have the "Questions & Answers" board if you get blocked.

What is the course format?
Every Friday I will upload a lesson, article or tip that will include a practice segment which you can use over the weekend.

These practice segments will be short so they won't eat up all of your weekend but will aide you in retaining the needed knowledge.

In case you have a problem with the practice segment, you don't understand something, you have  doubts, or there is a topic you would like to see discussed, we have the "Questions & Answers" board. I encourage you to actively participate and ask the questions you might have, don't forget your questions will give me ideas for new and future lessons.

What do I need to participate?
Just your will to learn. This is absolutely FREE, and you won't need to spend a single dollar. The only things you will need is your computer, a 2GB or bigger pen-drive and some time.

How long will the course be?
I don't really know yet, as we have plenty of things to work on for the next few months. Depending on the participation, we can extend this for as long as needed.

When do we start?
This Friday February 14th the first lesson will be available.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 09:17:43 PM by JohnyMac »

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Basic Questions
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 11:55:16 PM »
I'm working on it APX but my mind is spinning around.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.