Author Topic: Hello from Ohio!  (Read 1387 times)

foki

Hello from Ohio!
« on: September 17, 2016, 09:31:26 AM »
Checking in from Northeast Ohio.

I'm the Owner of Gadsden Dynamics. We are a small, 100% MADE IN THE USA gear manufacturer focused primarily on innovating gear for the prepared civilian (although we have sold a good bit of gear to the USMC and more recently, US Army).

We love doing custom gear design as well - any ideas you come up with, we can figure out and make for you!

Hope to learn and contribute here as much as I can.

https://gadsdendynamics.com/

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Hello from Ohio!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 05:50:20 PM »
Welcome Floki to Unchainedpreppers!

All though small, we are an eclectic group who's experience in prepping ranges from one end of the spectrum to the other. So in essence, don't be shy jumping in with an answer to a member's question or asking a question of your own.

Floki comes over from the MVT forum group and as he wrote makes and offers some great gear. Erick, gives him and his company five thumbs up.

Welcome  :cheers:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 09:23:45 PM »
I see you have a single mag pouch forthcoming.  I need one to fit a 6-7 round mag for a 1911.  Optimally it would look like some type of Gerber multi tool belt pouch from the outside.  Or some similar belt pouch and not really a firearm magazine carrier.

The one your producing is not for one of those foreign plastic fantastic* ones is it?

And welcome.  Always glad to have someone new join in.  FYI, any commentary by me that can be construed as offensive or insulting is intended to be sarcastic or needling.  If I intend offensive or insulting that will be very clear.

JM--MVT??

Nemo 8)

*as in grand loads of compressed crap aka glock
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 09:49:37 PM by Nemo »
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 09:45:01 PM »
Hey Floki welcome aboard!  :pirateThumbUp:

foki

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2016, 10:50:34 PM »
JohnyMac: thanks!!

Nemo: We can definitely make something custom for you. The single rifle bag pouch we make is made from 3" webbing and kydex stiffener and polyester elastic. It's very slick, low profile and has excellent retention.

We could definitely make you something with very similar concept for your 1911 mags.

Shoot me a message on the link below and I'll get you hooked up!

https://gadsdendynamics.com/contact-us/

foki

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2016, 10:51:19 PM »
Hey Floki welcome aboard!  :pirateThumbUp:

Thanks! I remember you from MVT :)

Offline Erick

• Committed prepper
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2016, 11:39:46 PM »
Welcome! :)  :dancingGrenade:
Every day, men who will follow orders to kill you, exercise. Do you?