Author Topic: Guess who's back...  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Guess who's back...
« on: September 20, 2013, 01:34:12 AM »
Yup, tis I, Outonowhere back from no where lol.  This intro is for those who have not had the pleasure, so all you that have, shhhhh!

I am a male in his late 20's who like many spent most my life in the blissful paradise of ignorance.  That lasted till some years back when it finally hit me.  I know a lot of you know what I'm talking about.  It starts out as a slight feeling that something is just not right, then you get shoved violently down the rabbit hole to realize just how bad things are/or could be.  Ever since I have been on that wonderful and sometimes painful journey to become more independent and prepared for the trials that lie ahead.

I'm the "Jack of all trades, Master of none" type, though my training and experience have me leaning more to a "tactical" aspect.  I have always been interested in the NBC aspect of things as well which has luckily/unluckily translated into my job as well as of late lol.  I am always looking to learn and share the knowledge and experiences I have gained as well as participating in a friendly verbal exchange.  I also like to make my own stuff rather than buying it where applicable.  This part being frugal and part because I'm a bit of a tinkerer.

So anyways, finally getting back into the forum again and looking forward to it.  Now GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER!
 :gasMask:
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
Re: Guess who's back...
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 07:31:15 AM »
Hey man nice to see you back!

Hope you enjoy our new home and ping me if you need anything.  :pirateThumbUp:

Offline rah45

• Community Moderator
  • Live Free, or Die.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 09:07:27 AM »
Welcome back, OONW!

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 09:24:20 AM »
How was prison oonw?  :lmfao:

Only kidding.  ;)

OONW, is a great guy who has the ability to make complicated things look simple. This is a unique attribute in a rather complicated world.

Thanks for coming over to the other side!  :thumbsUp: 
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 09:28:33 AM »
HI OONW!  Glad to see ya.  Why does JM think that it was hilarious that you were in prison.  :o  What did you do this time anyway?  Just playing man.  :)  Glad that you made the trip over to UP. 

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 09:57:44 AM »
For all of the folks on the forum I suggest we help OONW come up with his  new Avatar. Post suggestions on this subject/thread and I will help OONW out and make it his Avatar.

Hurry up and make suggestions before he posts his own.  :lmfao:

Maybe...

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 11:05:27 AM »
Well, there's always one of our old default avatars...

Show content

« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 11:29:25 AM by special-k »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 11:19:00 AM »
Welcome back Outonowhere.  :fuckYeah:

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2013, 11:19:56 AM »
Too funny SK!

Offline Well-Prepared Witch

• Committed prepper
    • The Well-Prepared Witch
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2013, 11:53:43 AM »
Hi there!  Nice to meet you, and good luck with your iconage.  I recommend

Sorry, I tried to fix the link but it won't work. ~ s-k
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 09:55:57 PM by special-k »
If that which you seek you find not within yourself, you shall never find it without.  - Charge of the Goddess, Doreen Valiente
http://wellpreparedwitch.com

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2013, 03:14:31 AM »
JM, if by prison you are referring to working to support the untold millions of welfare whores, the illegals and the like.  I'm still here! lol  Really I have been pretty busy and getting things cleared up to get my head back in the game.  And thanks for compliment, though as a Libra I also tend to over analyze things too lol.

I will choose my avi soon, not a huge deal for me at the moment but I thank you for the suggestions.  Especially you sk  :pissed:
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2013, 03:27:25 AM »
...I thank you for the suggestions.  Especially you sk  :pissed:

Glad I could help pal.   :trolling:

Since you liked those so much, here are some more with a different theme:
Show content

« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 10:47:10 AM by special-k »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2013, 11:39:31 AM »
JM, if by prison you are referring to working to support the untold millions of welfare whores, the illegals and the like.  I'm still here! lol  Really I have been pretty busy and getting things cleared up to get my head back in the game.  And thanks for compliment, though as a Libra I also tend to over analyze things too lol.

I will choose my avi soon, not a huge deal for me at the moment but I thank you for the suggestions.  Especially you sk  :pissed:

Awwhh,  there's the OONW that I remember.    :lmfao:

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline rah45

• Community Moderator
  • Live Free, or Die.
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2013, 06:36:41 PM »
Hehe...sk...I like that guy.

Alex1992

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2013, 04:53:33 PM »

Welcome back man long time no see  :dancingGrenade: