Author Topic: EJR914  (Read 2060 times)

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
EJR914
« on: June 13, 2013, 01:04:22 PM »
Hi everybody!  I'm an old LNL as well.  I guess what turned me on to the Prepping Lifestyle started out with getting armed robbed back in 2005 by two big dudes, and I fought back and barely came out alive.  I learned the world really isn't a safe place and YES it CAN happen to YOU.  Since then, I always carried a firearm.  I met a guy who taught me you could carry on your person outside your home with a license in my State, so I started to get more and more into firearms.  He is and was also into prepping slightly.  I found a firearm forum where I learned more about prepping and eventually I ran into a LNL video somehow.  Well that got me to the LNL forum and more into prepping and the mentality.  Then I  found a whole bunch of other good preppers and prepping tips online.  After the last economic crash, that opened up my eyes that everything again, isn't always what it seems.  Since then I was an all out prepper and also, a firearm lover.  Also, somewhere in there I lost my Authoritarian ways and became a Libertarian as well.  Now I'm an absolute freedom addict.  I prep for uncertain financial possibilities in the economy and my family. 

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: EJR914
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 01:52:08 PM »
Welcome EJR...I am very happy that you made it to the other side.

What EJR is hesitant to brag about is that he is quite the firearm aficionado. So if you have any questions on how to make things go boom, drop him a line.

When EJR talks about freedoms he speaks from the heart. He has gone to several liberty events the most resent was a PATCOM meeting near his AO.

Glad you are hear man!  :thumbsUp:

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 04:24:27 PM »
Welcome EJR...I am very happy that you made it to the other side.

What EJR is hesitant to brag about is that he is quite the firearm aficionado. So if you have any questions on how to make things go boom, drop him a line.

When EJR talks about freedoms he speaks from the heart. He has gone to several liberty events the most resent was a PATCOM meeting near his AO.

Glad you are hear man!  :thumbsUp:

Gorsh!  *blush*  :-[  *blush*  Thank you for the kind words there, Johnny. 

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 04:40:31 PM »
 :) I do not say nothin' I do not believe! Which always seems to get me in trouble  :hiding: ;)

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 03:49:40 AM »
I'm back, bitches!  :stir: :chuky: :gunner: :boltAction: :shoot: :dancingGrenade: :trolling: 8)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 08:03:17 AM »
AWESOME! Welcome back.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 08:07:03 PM »
Hey dude, you gotta drop the joe cool up there.  Only one of those around one forum at a time.  I became owner of that status long ago and if you had it way back when, you lost it.

But welcome back anyway.

Nemo   8)
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 01:45:32 PM »
Hey dude, you gotta drop the joe cool up there.  Only one of those around one forum at a time.  I became owner of that status long ago and if you had it way back when, you lost it.

But welcome back anyway.

Nemo   8)

When the f*ck did that happen?

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 08:22:55 PM »
It happened when I staged the coup.  It happened before anyone realized and by they time they did, it was done and I was firmly established.

Kinda like the plans of the liberal wing in American politics.  But we have seen the whites of their eyes and are getting ready to loose a fusillade of resistance.  Then we will turn their own tactics against them and complete our ops before they recognize any resistance.

Nemo
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 08:24:28 PM by Nemo »

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2016, 08:26:45 PM »
Don't mind me nipping at your heels..

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2016, 09:12:27 PM »
Been nipped by worse people better at it than you could be dream to be. 

Nemo

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2016, 09:13:50 PM »
Hero's in their own minds.... Ben

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2016, 10:22:18 PM »
Hero's in their own minds.... Ben

Hero?  Nah, just Joe Cool.

Nemo 8)

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2016, 11:28:40 PM »
Btw, my name is Ben..

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2016, 12:41:49 AM »
Dover?

Nemo

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2016, 01:26:50 AM »
Hey Sport, that's real clever. You come up with that yourself?

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2016, 09:44:59 AM »
Nope, heard that a long long time ago.  Just hinting a warning if hiLIARy gets elected.  If you had not responded I could not continue with the plan.

Nemo