Author Topic: 3-Day SIGNET Class January 31-February 2 - New Jersey  (Read 1480 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
3-Day SIGNET Class January 31-February 2 - New Jersey
« on: January 04, 2020, 11:39:42 AM »
I am super stoked to announce that NC Scout sponsored by NJDFT(New Jersey Defensive Firearms Training) is doing a three day SIGNET class in NW NJ. The dates are Jan. 31 - Feb 2, 2020. To quote NJDFT the course will envolve,

This is a ONE OF A KIND class room course that has been created to address future climate changes here in our region 😉
The course combines much content from the Signals Intelligence course.

As a prepared citizen, Advancing your skill sets is imperative for the upcoming festivities.

Instruction will include:
> Understanding the role Intelligence plays in Unconventional Operations.
> Target, assess and map personal networks of potential opposing forces.
> Overview the different methods of intelligence collection at the ground level (open source, human, signals)
> Build intelligence enablers / assets for the UW space.
> Integrate ground level signals intelligence assets into a Direct Action Team.
> Utilize open source tools to target threats and map their networks via open source intelligence data.
> Install those programs on students’ own devices for future operations.
> Learn and utilize various methods of exploitation.
> 1/2 day Live field exercise

Patriotman and I will be attending this class. There is room for 12-students and at this writing, the class is half full.

If you live within 200-miles of northern NJ, this is a great opportunity vs. driving upwards of 9-hours to North Carolina (at least from NE PA).

For further information go here. Do not tardy as these remaining spots will fill up quickly.

73 & God Bless,
JohnyMac
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Erick

• Committed prepper
Re: 3-Day SIGNET Class January 31-February 2 - New Jersey
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 07:02:35 PM »
I am super stoked to announce that NC Scout sponsored by NJDFT(New Jersey Defensive Firearms Training) is doing a three day SIGNET class in NW NJ. The dates are Jan. 31 - Feb 2, 2020. To quote NJDFT the course will envolve,

This is a ONE OF A KIND class room course that has been created to address future climate changes here in our region 😉
The course combines much content from the Signals Intelligence course.

As a prepared citizen, Advancing your skill sets is imperative for the upcoming festivities.

Instruction will include:
> Understanding the role Intelligence plays in Unconventional Operations.
> Target, assess and map personal networks of potential opposing forces.
> Overview the different methods of intelligence collection at the ground level (open source, human, signals)
> Build intelligence enablers / assets for the UW space.
> Integrate ground level signals intelligence assets into a Direct Action Team.
> Utilize open source tools to target threats and map their networks via open source intelligence data.
> Install those programs on students’ own devices for future operations.
> Learn and utilize various methods of exploitation.
> 1/2 day Live field exercise

Patriotman and I will be attending this class. There is room for 12-students and at this writing, the class is half full.

If you live within 200-miles of northern NJ, this is a great opportunity vs. driving upwards of 9-hours to North Carolina (at least from NE PA).

For further information go here. Do not tardy as these remaining spots will fill up quickly.

73 & God Bless,
JohnyMac

I would so attend if I wasnt on travel...  :facepalm:
Every day, men who will follow orders to kill you, exercise. Do you?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 09:07:14 AM »
Erick, you will be missed for sure.  :(  I was hoping you were in-country and could have attended.

For you other folks living in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions, this is a must attend class for your family's PERSEC and if you will find yourself during the Auxiliary.

A lot of inexpensive motels/hotels to stay in around the area. The last class I took from Scout at Cobera1 the room was under $80- a night and if you share a room with someone, $40- a night.

Great information, great instructor, great facility, and true fellowship among like minded people...You can't beat it!
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
  • Find me on Freezoxee - patriotman
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 07:08:14 AM »
Erick, you will be missed for sure.  :(  I was hoping you were in-country and could have attended.

For you other folks living in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions, this is a must attend class for your family's PERSEC and if you will find yourself during the Auxiliary.

A lot of inexpensive motels/hotels to stay in around the area. The last class I took from Scout at Cobera1 the room was under $80- a night and if you share a room with someone, $40- a night.

Great information, great instructor, great facility, and true fellowship among like minded people...You can't beat it!

I highly recommend you attend if you can, though be aware that if you split a room with Johny at a motel AND have two separate beds he still might try to cuddle

:lmfao:

But seriously this is a fantastic opportunity to get training in with some great folks.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 05:25:40 PM »
As a side note: NJDFT is booking 4-rooms at the Econo Lodge in Newton, NJ. He is trying to get a reduced rate per room. All rooms will be dbls. So you can pay the whole cost to not dbl up or split the rate with a fox hole buddy. If you want a room let me know here and I will let "them" know.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2020, 07:54:05 AM »
Room info

Address: 448 Route 206 South, Newton, NJ 07860

Phone: (973) 383-3922

1x Single room $69.00 per night

2x Double room: $71.00 for Thursday – Friday/Saturday $75.00

2x double w/ queen $75.00 / $85.00 for Friday/Saturday

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2020, 10:51:13 AM »
I just received this email from the host of this class.

Hi all, it was brought to my attention this am that my site was listing the class as sold out. This was an error and has been fixed.

To date there are 6 people that have signed up and paid with 2 more that have verbally committed.

There is room for 4 more if you are interested.

If you live in the NE/Mid-Atl this will be a GREAT class. Not only for the information given but to meet like minded folks in the area.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2020, 12:12:52 PM »
Last chance folks!

Class starts 0900 - hrs Friday January 31st.

Last I heard there was three spots still open.

drop me a PM if you would like to know more about the class and hotel reservations.

I hope to see ya' there.

JohnyMac