Site Suggestions/ Questions/ Comments/Debugging > Help a brother prepper out

Good (for today's measure of good) ammo prices with free shipping 12/27/2021

<< < (3/3)

Felix:

--- Quote from: JohnyMac on December 28, 2021, 02:32:44 PM ---Felix...Happy pre Birthday wishes  :cheers:

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much.
Besides having to deal with what so many come to realize is a teenage enthusiasm housed in a shit-show-body, I note ALL of the doctors I've been attended by are now _younger_ than me!    Talk about the "Doogy Howser" syndrome... :-0
Hey.   Pushing the "start" button on old machinery and waiting for the block to warm, the lubricants to stop the grinding and complaints... is a heck of a lot better than losing access to the start button.
What's more. we should all rejoice at timed coffee makers - they are the blessing that keeps on giving, every morning.   :-)

Felix:

--- Quote from: grizz on December 28, 2021, 03:19:13 PM ---5.56 is also great for hunting

--- End quote ---

I haven't taken any game with the 5.56.   But the ballistics say it is roughly equal to calibers that I have succeeded with. 
   As always, shot placement trumps all.
In a "grid down", longer term scenario, I do plan to employ suppressed 5.56 and or sub-sonic .300 blackout.
The blackout is roughly equal to a large handgun in foot pounds delivered but with optics and rifle barrel, they are able to reach out a few yards more.   And the last 6 deer I took in Kodiak Alaska were all done with my iron sight Ruger .44 magnum.  The farthest being 90 yards.   So I _know_ 300 subsonic will do the job at ranges I'm familiar with and patient enough to achieve.

JohnyMac:
AMEN Brother...Amen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version