Author Topic: Who's more grizzled?  (Read 1945 times)

hjmoosejaw

Who's more grizzled?
« on: July 28, 2013, 03:23:25 PM »
Some time back, somebody posted an SNL video, called "Who's More Grizzled?" or something like that. It was a skit about a game show, with grizzled contestants. Anyway, it was funny, and I was just thinking about it, but can't find it. If anybody knows what I'm talking about, could you repost it? Thanks in advance!

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
Re: Who's more grizzled?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 09:14:26 PM »
'Twas I who posted it.  I found the original thread, but the video has been removed from YT... and I can't find another version anywhere on YT.  It's a shame.  What a coincidence that I thought about that video just a few days ago.

"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 10:48:32 PM »
Thanks, special-k! That sucks that it was removed from Youtube. Thanks for trying though.  :thumbsUp:

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 08:53:19 AM »
We could start our own Grizzled thread.  :lmfao:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 11:14:37 AM »
I started to grow a beard about 3 weeks ago. My daughters said they liked it, but they asked their mom if I was going to keep it like it is, or going all Duck Dynasty. I've considered the Duck Dynasty option. I said I wanted to look all grizzled, then holler at the neighbor kids to "Get the Hell out of my yard". My daughter laughed and said, I could yell at the revenuers to get off of my property. LOL

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 02:24:46 PM »
Damn, I trimmed my beard for summer.  I should have taken a picture in April.  :facepalm:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 02:28:21 PM by special-k »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 04:00:45 PM »
Grizzled doesn't necessarily mean having a long unkempt beard now. But it does help in the perception department.

Heck Fred Eaglesmith (Musician) doesn't have a long beard however he is grizzled...
"Time To Get A Gun" & "Rodeo Boy" Fred Eaglesmith 4/18/09
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2013, 12:57:05 AM »
Good vid, JM!  :thumbsUp: :fuckYeah:

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2013, 03:29:28 PM »
Liked the video JM, thanks. :fuckYeah:

Even if Fred is Canadian.  ;)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2013, 09:08:34 AM »
Yeah I hear ya'..."Even if Fred is Canadian."  ;)