Author Topic: Too Little, Too Late  (Read 446 times)

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Too Little, Too Late
« on: November 26, 2021, 07:29:29 PM »
I've been trying for years to tell people that they need to start PREPPING. They all seem to agree that something bad might happen but very few ever did anything about it. Hmmmmm..... All of a sudden, I'm seeing people starting to take a small amount of action. OK, dumbasses, it's too little, too late. Why oh why didn't they listen to me and start stocking up when I did. The day that OBAMA took office was the day that the wife and I went bat shit crazy on Prepping. We've got plastic containers from floor to ceiling in most every room in the house and even one outbuilding full of stuff (non-perishables). All I can say to the too little too later's is, "We're gonna miss you around here." The instant the SHTF they will be the first one's in line to get into the FEMA camps and give up all of their rights. I wonder if those idiots think that they'll be allowed to carry their firearms into the FEMA camps? Yea, they probably think that they can. Its hard for me to have sympathy for a dumbass. Its not a genius thing. All it takes is a small amount of situational awareness. :facepalm:

Offline DMCakhunter

• Committed prepper
Re: Too Little, Too Late
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2021, 09:41:41 PM »
Some people won't see what is happening until the house burns down around them.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2021, 01:59:42 PM »
IIRC obama tried to have preppers listed as domestic terrorist, they may be coming to round us up first
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 06:26:08 PM »
Just to round up our stuff and make sure it gets equity distribution.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 07:47:59 PM »
IIRC obama tried to have preppers listed as domestic terrorist, they may be coming to round us up first

OBAMA is and was an idiot. His own FEMA warns people to be PREPPERS and stock up on extra food and other necessary items. Let's not leave Bill Clinton out of the, "I'm an idiot" catagory. As I understand it, Bill signed a bill that made it illegal to store more than 6 months supply of food per person in a household. I haven't reasearched that Clinton thing but I believe it. With Government, everything contradicts everything.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 05:22:37 AM by pkveazey »

Offline DMCakhunter

• Committed prepper
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2021, 09:49:10 PM »
I pity the people that come to search my property