Off Topic/ B.S. > General Off Topic

Silver

<< < (30/30)

pkveazey:
What the Hell just happened? At exactly 2 PM today, Silver's Spot Price jumped from $22.60 to $23.60 in about 10 minutes. I've been looking for some kind of massive world event that might have caused that to happen. I've seen a $1 jump before, but it took all day. This 10-minute jump is unheard of. :what:

JohnyMac:
Manipulation by .gov maybe?

Again something may be in the air as next week comes up where some folks are predicting panic cycle in the EU market.

Nemo:
Seems some out there are encouraging silver purchasing.

Nemo

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/savingandinvesting/these-are-the-4-best-silver-coin-types-to-buy-in-order-to-turn-a-profit/ar-BB1hiHuV

pkveazey:
Finally..... Silver is getting back on track at $29.60 oz. Even Copper is on the move at $5 a pound. I've been saving those pre 1982 pennies for several years and looks like it might be great when the SHTF. 199 copper pennies ($1.99) face value is now worth $5. If you get a 1982 penny, don't forget to weigh it. About half of them are copper and the other half are zinc. The zinc weighs 39 grains and the copper weighs 49 grains. I bought 2 cheap electronic scales from Amazon just for weighing metals and gemstones. Yep, I'm also a rock and mineral collector.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version