Author Topic: Prepper1776  (Read 1365 times)

Offline mountainredneck2051

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: Prepper1776
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2013, 01:55:10 PM »
I remember him publishing a video in youtube called "Ambush" in which when they saw the supposed enemy they screamed "contact" and 2 seconds after they started shooting.
When I commented him that in an ambush you shouldn't scream but initiate with an aimed shot or explosive, he deleted my comment and told me that it was his channel and he will do whatever he liked.
A total douche and a total ignorant of SOPs, spreading bullshit on the net.
After that I don't visit any of his videos because going there to tell him how stupid his crap is will give him a view.

i had something similar happen, he had another vid where he ran to different positions then when he got there he layed down suppressive fire  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

i said something about it, he got on saying i missed the point and if i am too stupid to see it he doesn't want me watching his vids and he blocked me, i was actually really nice and tried to reason with him and be friends, he yet again made a huge fuckin deal with some serious name calling and insulting

truthfully i think he is just INCREDIBLY insecure in his person when it comes to protecting himself and his family

either way if you are reading this, eat shit and die
Bursting bubbles since 2013

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2013, 02:03:00 PM »
Your such a diplomat.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2013, 05:15:45 PM »
Wow, I never had any issues like that. It's also pretty rare I comment. I usually just make a mental note on not doing it if I disagree with it.

I drink Jack on the rocks btw

Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline mountainredneck2051

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2013, 06:14:02 PM »
Your such a diplomat.  ;D  ;D  ;D

no, that is just one of my grandma's favorite sayings
Bursting bubbles since 2013