Off Topic/ B.S. > General Off Topic

New YT Vid Thread.

(1/30) > >>

Reaver:
Was thinking...
Why start a new subject for your new vids? Why not just make a thread that every one that IS a part of Straightprep can post their newest video's.

I dunno shoot down the idea if you don't like it.

Here's mine.

Range Trip ( Spikes )

Kentactic:
good idea.

as far as the video id say dont zero from the bench...id also go so far as to say NEVER shoot from a bench. i prefer the dirt personally. zeroing from the bench may create a wierd zero that can only be recreated in that position... it may not in some cases with lighter recoil rifles but just sayin.

I hope im not coming off as a know it all.. i just like to force my opinions on others lol.

special-k:

--- Quote from: Reaver on March 04, 2012, 02:29:32 PM ---Was thinking...
Why start a new subject for your new vids? Why not just make a thread that every one that IS a part of Straightprep can post their newest video's.

I dunno shoot down the idea if you don't like it.

--- End quote ---
Where do y'all want it...."Weapons," "General Discussion," "Gear Review," or somewhere else?   
And what do you want to call it?

Reaver:
Why move it.

Mass media is good place for us to drop our new vids and the threads already started.

Kenny, I would take your advise but I'm not going to shoot it offhand & the range fags
 ( government type run around in a green 4x4 )
Will be all over that ass if you try and shoot prone.  :-\ 

But remember gents I'm an AK guy at heart so Minute of man is good enough answer for me.  [url=http://yoursmiles.org/p-m

gapatriot:
Maybe a separate section just for the videos, then just go in post the title and video up. That was we arent dumping alot of videos on top of one another and if someone new wants to see if we have a video on a certain subject they can look in the video section. Just a thought.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version