Off Topic/ B.S. > General Off Topic

New YT Vid Thread.

<< < (30/30)

JohnyMac:
Both video's were great Currahee!!

Quick story:
My brother and I were doing a lot of CQB drills up at the cabin (Weapons empty). Then we would do courses similar to the first video you showed (before ammo became scarce and or pricy).

Anyhow, a buddy of my brother who is a former Army guy (I think Ranger) joined us for a weekend at the cabin. We all did a few CQB and then course drill with live weapons. At the end of the day while swapping stories over a beer my brothers buddy asked, "Do you ever do drills where you have to crawl, sprint, dive, shoot under/over obstacles?"

Of course we said "no" and his recommendation was that we should - "As most battles are not fought standing straight up" he said. 

To be quite honest, we never took his advise and then the ammo crisis came. Actually other than doing a little plinking we haven't even done any course shooting of late. Time to buy a few more .22 mags for when we use our .22LR conversion bolts. ;)

EJR914:
Did salezzeni  take down all of his awesome youtube videos?  I was going to share them with some people.

APX808:
His channel doesn't exists anymore. I dunno if he moved to other account or just disappeared like LnL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version