Author Topic: New YT Vid Thread.  (Read 80603 times)

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
Re: New YT Vid Thread.
« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2013, 08:29:07 PM »
LOL I thought you took your wife at 100 mph in the motorcycle, but what you did was 1000 funnier  :lmfao:

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2013, 09:25:53 PM »
Funny, but better if you put the snake in her helmet before she puts it on.*

* For Informational Purposes only. I take no responsibility for anyone having to sleep on the couch due to the information presented.  :dancingBanana:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 08:49:23 PM by crudos »

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #127 on: July 12, 2013, 05:42:43 PM »
For the life of me I don't know why she puts up with your shit...

Thats why you get them impregnated with your parasite before you reveal how much of a dick you truly are! :thumbsUp:
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
  • Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
« Reply #128 on: July 12, 2013, 09:49:43 PM »
For the life of me I don't know why she puts up with your shit...

because i'm just that damn good. :fuckYeah:

wait, that may be a lie. Maybe its the love  :dance:

I contracted "the love" once, but don't worry, a couple of penicillin shots and you'll be right as rain again in no time ;)

All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness.
Robert Frost

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #129 on: July 14, 2013, 02:28:40 PM »
 :faint:  I don't know what's worse.... " the love " or the peanut butter texture of the penicillin shot in the ass.   We are left with only one option. :suicide:
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #130 on: July 16, 2013, 02:54:02 AM »
SR435

Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #131 on: July 27, 2013, 09:01:49 AM »
Critical Intervention Services

seems to be all I know nowadays.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 09:04:06 AM by Reaver »

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2013, 09:25:00 AM »
RvR,
is this footage of you on the job? If so, would you care to write up a short story on what you do?
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #133 on: July 27, 2013, 09:48:53 AM »
RvR I liked the music, what is it?

The video reminds my of troops playing with Iraqui kids to gain population support.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #134 on: July 27, 2013, 06:48:59 PM »
Jm- Yes. Its footage on the job, I will be sure to write up something when I'm feeling a little better. Unfortunately I'm sick as shit right now, here's a link on our philosophy though. Should give you an idea.
Keep in mind gents, Private Property is a whole nother ball game.
http://www.cisworldservices.org/special_solutions/residential/ccbpi.html

APX- Not sure on the music, pulled it off a video a long time ago that was titles something else, and basically yes on the gaining the support of the population.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 06:51:27 PM by Reaver »

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #135 on: July 27, 2013, 07:01:48 PM »
Hope you get better soon man

I looked for the song and is "Deftones - Shove it (Bar 9 Remix)"  :fuckYeah:

Offline Currahee

• Senior Prepper
  • "Stands Alone"
« Reply #136 on: August 12, 2013, 12:58:06 AM »
Wasn't doing anything particularly educational at the range today, decided to play with camera angles and some editing stuff

warning- this will mostly appeal to old punk rockers
fitshot2
Every citizen should be a soldier.  This was the case for the Greeks and Romans ans must be that of every free state. - T Jefferson

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #137 on: August 12, 2013, 08:17:15 AM »
Wasn't doing anything particularly educational at the range today, decided to play with camera angles and some editing stuff

warning- this will mostly appeal to old punk rockers

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #138 on: August 12, 2013, 09:36:30 AM »
Currahee,
.22LR upper or .22LR conversion? I love my .22 conversion!
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Currahee

• Senior Prepper
  • "Stands Alone"
« Reply #139 on: August 13, 2013, 01:03:02 AM »
Currahee,
.22LR upper or .22LR conversion? I love my .22 conversion!

It's a Smith 15-22, dedicated 22 rifle that operates the same as an AR.

I will say that a 22 that ingrains the same muscle memory and sight picture as your primary rifle is probably the most valuable shooting training aid you can have.  Lot's of drills you can do that you probably can't afford to do with an AR, plus you can shoot on smaller ranges (that is my clubs rimfire/pistol range) that might be more accessible.  Something those of us training on our own dime need to explore.
Every citizen should be a soldier.  This was the case for the Greeks and Romans ans must be that of every free state. - T Jefferson

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #140 on: August 13, 2013, 09:52:24 AM »
I agree 100% Currahee!

Thanks to the ammo shortage, we have been using .22LR conversion bolts in our regular AR's. They work great and are cheap to fire. Mags are pricy though but oh well. We have found that you need to use new high velocity .22's though. Old bullets HV bullets seem to jam.

I do recommend cleaning your barrel though after you go through a few hundred rounds or so as there is a waxy coating on most .22LR bullets.

This is the conversion unit we use: http://www.cmmginc.com/category_s/1823.htm Alpha 

Offline Currahee

• Senior Prepper
  • "Stands Alone"
« Reply #141 on: August 17, 2013, 08:57:42 PM »
Not my vid, but I'm in it a lot

Woolmarket Multi gun August 2013

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #142 on: August 18, 2013, 12:30:25 PM »
Fun vid Currahee. It looks like everyone was having a blast!

I wonder if you have on your "to film" list a multi gun shoot with people engaging targets on knees and stomach rather than standing up? I know it is tough to do as you don't want shooters shooting up and over the berm. For training purposes it might be more realistic training for a firefight. I don't know as I have never been in a firefight.  :gunner:

Just thinking outside the box here  :facepalm:

Offline Currahee

• Senior Prepper
  • "Stands Alone"
« Reply #143 on: August 18, 2013, 01:51:17 PM »
Well, I have videos on how to use cover etc.  How to shoot from different positions- but the ones where there is movement are more exciting- obviously.  Multigun matches are all about getting though a course of fire, that is usually designed to test a specific skill- when I design stages there is usually an element of getting in to some obscure position and getting a fast hit while uncomfortable.  I haven't been in many gunfights myself- but as far as getting a lot of people out to hopefully make them more survivable, that's what I've come up with.

Here is a guy you might recognize- shooting with us last month
Jerry Miculek Stage 3 July 20 2013 Woolmarket MultiGun

Here is a stage from yesterday- all about shooting from cover
Dirtsquid stage 1 August 2013

Offline Currahee

• Senior Prepper
  • "Stands Alone"
« Reply #144 on: August 18, 2013, 01:54:02 PM »
Well, I have videos on how to use cover etc.  How to shoot from different positions- but the ones where there is movement are more exciting- obviously.  Multigun matches are all about getting though a course of fire, that is usually designed to test a specific skill- when I design stages there is usually an element of getting in to some obscure position and getting a fast hit while uncomfortable.  I haven't been in many gunfights myself- but as far as getting a lot of people out to hopefully make them more survivable, that's what I've come up with.

Here is a guy you might recognize- shooting with us last month
Jerry Miculek Stage 3 July 20 2013 Woolmarket MultiGun

Here is a stage from yesterday- all about shooting from cover
Dirtsquid stage 1 August 2013

The next big thing on my to film list is gonna be on vehicle tactics post SHTF- other stuff just happens first because it's easy, or it's fun.  Those videos today where not me, but a buddy.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #145 on: August 18, 2013, 02:46:08 PM »
Both video's were great Currahee!!

Quick story:
My brother and I were doing a lot of CQB drills up at the cabin (Weapons empty). Then we would do courses similar to the first video you showed (before ammo became scarce and or pricy).

Anyhow, a buddy of my brother who is a former Army guy (I think Ranger) joined us for a weekend at the cabin. We all did a few CQB and then course drill with live weapons. At the end of the day while swapping stories over a beer my brothers buddy asked, "Do you ever do drills where you have to crawl, sprint, dive, shoot under/over obstacles?"

Of course we said "no" and his recommendation was that we should - "As most battles are not fought standing straight up" he said. 

To be quite honest, we never took his advise and then the ammo crisis came. Actually other than doing a little plinking we haven't even done any course shooting of late. Time to buy a few more .22 mags for when we use our .22LR conversion bolts. ;)

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #146 on: October 30, 2013, 10:41:36 AM »
Did salezzeni  take down all of his awesome youtube videos?  I was going to share them with some people.

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #147 on: October 30, 2013, 11:14:17 AM »
His channel doesn't exists anymore. I dunno if he moved to other account or just disappeared like LnL.