Author Topic: Justified?  (Read 1547 times)

hjmoosejaw

Re: Justified?
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2013, 12:13:56 PM »
The guy said he had a gun with 13 rounds. The dog shouldn't have been turned loose. The guy should have just came down off of the porch. He purposely kept escalating the situation. This ain't "Let's Make A Deal". I am for keeping things as calm as possible, and figuring the right and wrong out later. A guy out in the open, saying he has a gun, not complying with a dozen other guys with guns, that have their adrenalin flowing, and just want to get home to their families, is just stupid. I have no room for pity, of people that do these stupid things. That's like when a car chase is going on. If the guy is doing a hundred mph through traffic, with 20 cop cars following him. HE SHOULD STOP. If he doesn't, I don't care if the cops beat the hell out of him, when they do catch him. The guy doing a hundred mph could have killed my, or your family, in a violent crash. I have ZERO pity for him.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2013, 03:27:23 PM »
Graphic Content: Nampa police release video of dogs attacking officer prior to shooting

Completely different ball game IMO
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2013, 04:53:53 PM »
The two dogs in this case, being shot, (well. both cases IMO) were the fault of the owner. All he had to do, was say, "hang on a minute, let me put the dogs in another room". But instead, he opened that door wide open, knowing those dogs wanted that cop's ass. He got what he deserved. Trouble is, the dogs had to pay. Hell, I would've been tempted to shoot the owner for releasing the dogs on me. To me, that's coming up to me with a deadly weapon. 

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2013, 05:20:46 PM »
The two dogs in this case, being shot, (well. both cases IMO) were the fault of the owner. All he had to do, was say, "hang on a minute, let me put the dogs in another room". But instead, he opened that door wide open, knowing those dogs wanted that cop's ass. He got what he deserved. Trouble is, the dogs had to pay. Hell, I would've been tempted to shoot the owner for releasing the dogs on me. To me, that's coming up to me with a deadly weapon.

Absolutely  :thumbsUp: Hopefully that guy was charged with assault with a deadly weapon or something similar. But i dont see much difference in opening the door to release a vicious dog or not restraining a vicious dog knowingly putting othets in danger.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2013, 05:50:36 PM »

Absolutely  :thumbsUp: Hopefully that guy was charged with assault with a deadly weapon or something similar. But i dont see much difference in opening the door to release a vicious dog or not restraining a vicious dog knowingly putting othets in danger.

Same here. You're suppose to have control of your dogs at all times.

1000meterstare

« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2013, 07:58:37 PM »
Bummer.  That kind of behavior (overbearing asshole) is sure to get you killed in the tough times to come.  SHTF; how many peeps (incognito) are gonna admit they are ex-tsa or ex-cops?  I would hold a fair field trial, according to the constitution, but who knows how many would show that level of mercy?
 :cowboy: