Author Topic: How To Fix Europe  (Read 278 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
How To Fix Europe
« on: February 12, 2019, 03:51:45 PM »
He might get what he wants, but not the wanted result.  Could be a Pro-European country majority and not a Pro-EU one.

Note the author.

Nemo

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/europe-may-be-on-the-cusp-of-a-nightmare-but-its-not-too-late-to-wake-up-2019-02-11

Opinion: Europe may be on the cusp of a nightmare, but it’s not too late to wake up
Published: Feb 11, 2019 7:17 p.m. ET

The sleeping pro-Europe majority must be mobilized to defend its values, George Soros says

The first step to defending Europe from its enemies, both internal and external, is to recognize the magnitude of the threat they present. The second is to awaken the sleeping pro-European majority and mobilize it to defend the values on which the EU was founded.

If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

gadget99

Re: How To Fix Europe
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 02:51:32 AM »
I am keeping an eye on the EU at the moment.

Primarily focused on the Brexit thing due to the impacts it will have on us here in the UK. (Still an undecided mess BTW)

Now the EU and Europe in general are facing some challenges at the moment. Due to chaotic nature of the times it is anyone's guess as to how things are going to end up over the next decade.

I am doubtful of a prediction that the EU will fall apart.

I am however sure that there are some fundamental changes coming in each of the nations in Europe.

We are entering unpredictable times. Depending upon how things happen. Brexit may strengthen the resolve of the nations in the EU to keep the EU strong. This could introduce reforms in the EU that may make it stronger and better for the nations involved.

We shall see.