Author Topic: Diesel firing a pellet rifle  (Read 1587 times)

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Diesel firing a pellet rifle
« on: October 19, 2017, 07:11:44 PM »
A while back, I bought one of those $30 Chinese pellet rifles. Its OK as long as you don't want to shoot tight groups. Anyway, I saw a fellow diesel firing his pellet rifle and it was pretty interesting. WARNING: Diesel firing a pellet rifle can ruin it or at least cause you to have to repair it. For $30, I figured, what do I have to lose, so I tried it today. Yep, it works. I shot at the side of my tin shed and then diesel fired at it and the second dent was a little bit deeper. It also makes more noise when you diesel fire it. Its not as loud as a 22 but it is a bit louder. If I had to use it for hunting or defense, I would definitely diesel fire it. For those who don't know how to diesel fire it, you just smear a tiny bit of Vicks Vapor Rub(or other fuel) into the cone of the pellet. The extreme pressure then heats the fuel until it ignites and gives the pellet some extra boost.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Diesel firing a pellet rifle
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 09:09:24 PM »
Cooool!
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Online Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 10:17:23 PM »
Nice, a rocket powered pellet gun.  Tell me more about the rifle.  Link or something please.

Nemo

If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 07:10:39 PM »
I wish I could give you info on the cheap pellet rifle but it doesn't have a name on it. It just has an R and Made in China on it. It is pretty typical. The barrel breaks over and you put one pellet in and tip it back up until it clicks onto place. Its supposed to do about 900 feet per seconds but dieseling it is supposed to push it up to about 1100 feet per second. I bought it from a store here that sells everything under the sun. Stuff that ranges from every kind of tool and hardware to toys and cookware. I call it the toy store because its where I go to buy all sorts of prepper stuff at a reasonable price. Its laid out like a big warehouse. If you're looking for top quality, it ain't the place to go. However, brand names don't mean squat on certain items. Things like copper electrical wire or nuts, bolts and screws.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 09:43:02 PM »
Geez, I'd never heard of diesel firing a pellet gun....the stuff you learn on the internet!