Author Topic: Lithium rechargeable batteries  (Read 628 times)

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Lithium rechargeable batteries
« on: November 02, 2021, 08:01:13 PM »
I went on AMAZON the other day and ordered some stuff so we would have more extras. One of the things that I focused on was Rechargeable AA, AAA, and 9volt Lithium batteries. I bought a bunch of them. I bought 4 sets of 4 AA batteries with charger, 4 sets of AAA batteries with charger, and 1 set of 4, 9volt batteries with charger. Say what??? The AA and AAA chargers are all identical. They have two separate Negative posts that are on different levels. The AA's go in using the upper Posts and the AAA's go in using the lower posts. Well thats going to work out pretty good if a couple of the chargers crap out on me. They all charge using a USB port. Fortunately, I have wall plug USB, Computer USB, and USB in the car. No matter what happens, I should be able to get a charge. When ever I buy prepper supplies like that, I always seem to think that I've lost my mind and am overdoing it. Then the Nightly Lies come on TV and then I feel like I'm a genious because everyday the news is worse than the day before. I tried out one of each charger type and it takes a while to get them fully charged so I'm not looking forward to doing the other 6 sets. I already have a ton of AA & AAA Alkalines to use and to Barter. These rechargeable Lithiums are going to make more Alkalines available for Barter.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Lithium rechargeable batteries
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 07:48:00 AM »
 :bravo: PKv!
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.