Author Topic: A BUNCH OF DUMBASSES  (Read 588 times)

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
A BUNCH OF DUMBASSES
« on: October 08, 2020, 07:21:36 PM »
I just saw a headline about a Militant group in Michigan having about 6 of their members arrested for planning to attack Michigan's Capital. What the Hell were they thinking? They were infiltrated by Big Brother and openly discussed all sorts of planned illegal activity. Those dumb asses should have done what the rest of the country is doing. They should have kept their big mouths shut and waited for the Radical Left to do the stupid stuff first and only act when appropriate and with the blessing of Big Brother. Hell, its obvious to me that Big Brother reads every post on this and every other groups website. Those Nimrods must not know a damn thing about Tactics. The offensive force will take the most casualties unless they have an overwhelming force and the advantage of surprise. Those idiots planned on using a bomb under a nearby bridge as a Diversion. Diversion? Hell that just signals everyone, everywhere, to be on high alert. If anyone here is a member of the Michigan Wolverine Dumbasses, please accept my apology if it offends you.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
Re: A BUNCH OF DUMBASSES
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 08:46:15 PM »
Ummmm, they were actually an anarchist group.  One of the leaders is very active in the anarchist movement, so they are a Leftist militant group.  No surprise that they were planning an attack on the government.  Unfortunately, the Media has trouble differentiating militia groups, so all militias are lumped together.

Here's some further information regarding one the ringleaders: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1314281015591022592
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 08:48:51 PM by Jackalope »

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: A BUNCH OF DUMBASSES
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 10:00:57 PM »
Yep. The MEDIA tried to portray them as RIGHT WING. I clicked on the link and didn't even need to listen to his BS. As soon as I saw those EAR THINGS, I knew he had to be a LEFT WING wacko dipshit. Its good to know that the Right Wing is still patiently waiting to be unleashed when needed.