Author Topic: World Economic Forum's "The Pandemic Emergency Board"  (Read 112 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
World Economic Forum's "The Pandemic Emergency Board"
« on: February 28, 2021, 08:28:33 AM »
World Economic Forum's "The Pandemic Emergency Board"

I wrote back in early 2020 that the World Economic Forum met in October 2019 to game plan a hypothetical global pandemic scenario. Then again just earlier this month I posted an article titled, Did The Rockefeller Foundation Predicted in 2010 Today's Pandemic.

A friend shared with me this morning a video that has been taken down from YouTube and for the most part cannot be found anywhere. I watched it when it first came out and was disappointed that I had not saved it to show to my childrens children when The Great Reset all plays out. Well here it is.

https://lbry.tv/@HOAX-REALITY:1/plandemic-indoctrination-full-movie:e

Watch it, share it, and download it for the future.

Who Killed Ashli Babbitt? "So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach."- Matthew 23:4

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: World Economic Forum's "The Pandemic Emergency Board"
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 11:58:44 AM »
Well, I didn't watch all of that because it was over an hour long but I did watch enough of it to confirm everything that I had heard and seen. It would seem to be a case of FOLLOW THE MONEY but it also includes POPULATION CONTROL and POPULATION REDUCTION. Only a die hard Prepper can beat them at this game. Everybody else is just plain "Screwed, Blued, and Tattooed."