Author Topic: So....  (Read 1832 times)

ChefTactical

So....
« on: August 27, 2011, 04:46:41 PM »
New forum, huh? Didnt see any "indroduction" threads, so I guess I'll just make a post here.
I just checked LnL for the first time in a while...guess the domain bill was up and nobody wanted to pay it? Or did it get shut down by LnL?
Kinda been out of the loop a while.
BTW, NOLA556, thanks for the invite, man.

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: So....
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 04:50:44 PM »
New forum, huh? Didnt see any "indroduction" threads, so I guess I'll just make a post here.
I just checked LnL for the first time in a while...guess the domain bill was up and nobody wanted to pay it? Or did it get shut down by LnL?
Kinda been out of the loop a while.
BTW, NOLA556, thanks for the invite, man.

no problem man, good to see you. I tried to get the word out to all the guys I had contacts for. oh yea! thanks for uploading that mosin-refinish video. it inspired me to refinish mine. you must have followed iraqvet8888? i never would have known about KrudKutter if it weren't for you and him. (although if I ever refinish another gun, I might just go with mineral spirits... that KrudKutter took FOREVER!)
Rome is burning, and Obama is playing the fiddle - GAP

ChefTactical

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 05:01:30 PM »
It works, but yeah it took me two days. I'm gonna be doing another sometime, and spend about 10x longer on the sanding.

Offline mountainredneck2051

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 05:47:42 PM »
welcome to the site,  you make great videos
Bursting bubbles since 2013

Burt Gummer

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 06:35:43 PM »
The lack of an introduction topic has been resolved.
http://straightprep.com/forum/index.php?topic=32.0
Glad you could make it to the site Chef/Czar, I'll be looking forward for topics on French quisine in WROL! ;D