Author Topic: What happens when its all gone?  (Read 1877 times)

hjmoosejaw

Re: What happens when its all gone?
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2012, 03:13:43 AM »
A while back, I posted something about us becoming zombies if we run out of things, and our loved ones are in need of food or medical supplies. I think it would be just a matter of time. Anyway, what's a "wolf"? That's a new one to me.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2012, 10:11:36 AM »
A while back, I posted something about us becoming zombies if we run out of things, and our loved ones are in need of food or medical supplies. I think it would be just a matter of time. Anyway, what's a "wolf"? That's a new one to me.

Wolf is what your callin a zombie. wolves prey on sheep. they rely on making others victims to survive.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2012, 10:18:08 AM »
This might explain it just a tad bit better. Enjoy  :))

1955.07.23 - Double Or Mutton (Jones) LT - Sam Sheepdog . Ralph Wolf by 0vignesh0
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2012, 10:20:26 AM »

Wolf is what your callin a zombie. wolves prey on sheep. they rely on making others victims to survive.

I'm missing something. A zombie takes what you have, so does a wolf. Are they the same thing?

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2012, 12:23:12 PM »
I suppose they are in the same class MooseJaw,

I see the difference being that a Wolf is a keen hunter,patient, intelligent, swift, adapted to his environment both in colour and mentality.

A zombie is already dead, they are just looking for a place to lay down their corpse.

Offline mountainredneck2051

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2012, 12:49:51 PM »
zombies are the unprepared masses who can really cause you a big problem due to the numbers and desperation

wolves are true hunters who have the tools and knowledge to hunt
Bursting bubbles since 2013

1000meterstare

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2012, 07:32:53 PM »
I have heirloom seeds (non-gmo) and plan to get more.  The food I've stocked away is just to get me to the point where I am producing my own food.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2012, 02:12:31 AM »
Thanks all!

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2012, 10:07:32 AM »
I have heirloom seeds (non-gmo) and plan to get more.  The food I've stocked away is just to get me to the point where I am producing my own food.

Best way to do it!  FTW!  QFT!   [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2012, 04:07:48 PM »

If you have the capability (land, knowledge etc) to do it then why not start now and cut out the delay starting from scratch post SHTF? Theres plenty of hands on trial and errors to be performed and it would seem a lot friendlier time to do so now when if you screw up you dont starve to death.

I have no seeds, no land, no livestock, nothing for being self reliant indeffinatly (indeffinatly being a loose term for your modern man in america). The reason is i have no land to do so. And i suppose i could try and claim the vacant 3 acres accross the street post shtf but if im not doing this stuff now it will almost certainly be wasted time, money and effort to try and wing it post SHTF.

Your statement its short and vague so im not assuming you arent already doing these things. But in my opinion not practicing these things now makes these self reliant items nearly worthless.

My point bassically im trying to make not directed at you 1000 just spring boarding from your post is that if you arent 100% living off the land RIGHT NOW or are atleast pretty close to it, then the chances are you wont be "self reliant" post SHTF. I dont know of really anyone in America that dosent require fuel to run modern engines to survive. The amish i suppose being one exeption to the rule. But im guessing even they require a functioning modern society to provide certain things for them to survive.

Self reliance is more of a fantasy in some peoples minds then a reality in my opinion. 99% of the people planning to be self reliant wont last very long once the canned goods run out. Many ahve the "i will rise to the occassion" thinking.. Nope... take how good you think you are at the very worst and then cut that in alf and you might be getting close to reality.

My answer while my belly is full and having been freshly showered and sitting comfortably in my living room is that when the preps run out its time to get religous and find a nice resting spot. Ask me again when my preps actually do run out to see what i say... i have no clue...

If i had the resources to try and become self reliant i sure as hell would try. It really would be a fairytale to make it a reality, post SHTF or Pre SHTF.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 04:24:14 PM by Kentactic »
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2012, 08:39:58 PM »
zombies are the unprepared masses who can really cause you a big problem due to the numbers and desperation

wolves are true hunters who have the tools and knowledge to hunt

Well said good sir. I concur.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

1000meterstare

« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2012, 01:07:30 PM »
Ken sounds grumpy these days, let's all pitch in a few bucks and get him laid.... [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2012, 02:15:04 PM »
Ken sounds grumpy these days, let's all pitch in a few bucks and get him laid....

What did i say that came off as im grumpy?

BTW i take the "lets help get kenny laid" as a passive agressive attack to divert any attention from what i wrote.

If you dissagree with what i typed please say why. I invite it.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 12:29:10 PM by Kentactic »
Simplicity Is Ideal...

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2012, 05:38:23 PM »
nobody ever tries to by me a hooker  :'(

backwoodsboy

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2012, 01:49:42 AM »

awww im telling your mother  :o :o

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2012, 02:25:11 AM »

Come party with me man no need for hookers  >:D

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2012, 03:21:33 AM »
sorry gap i aint gay

and bwb go ahead bro she knows already

backwoodsboy

« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2012, 12:15:37 AM »
sorry gap i aint gay

and bwb go ahead bro she knows already

:o

Online Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2012, 02:35:28 AM »
This forum is awesome!
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".