Author Topic: They Are Out There  (Read 412 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
They Are Out There
« on: January 03, 2021, 10:29:25 AM »
Most all around here understand I believe intelligent life from other planets exists and visits us.  Hopefully we will soon know more about what the govt knows about it.

Nemo

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/covid-19-bill-180-day-countdown-ufo-disclosures

UFOs
Published 4 days ago
Coronavirus bill started 180-day countdown for UFO disclosures
The provision was attached a committee comment
By Steven Greenstreet, Steven Nelson | New York Post

President Trump’s signature Sunday on the $2.3 trillion COVID-19 relief and government funding bill started a 180-day countdown for the Pentagon and spy agencies to say what they know about UFOs.

The provision received very little attention in part because it wasn’t included in the text of the 5,593-page legislation, but as a "committee comment" attached to the annual intelligence authorization act, which was rolled into the massive bill.

The Senate Intelligence Committee, chaired by Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., said in the comment it "directs the [director of national intelligence], in consultation with the Secretary of Defense and the heads of such other agencies… to submit a report within 180 days of the date of enactment of the Act, to the congressional intelligence and armed services committees on unidentified aerial phenomena."

continued
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: They Are Out There
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 03:29:21 PM »
Aliens? Aliens you say? Well, I saw a UFO once, well actually it ended up being 11 of them before it was over, and that made a believer out of me. Some people call it intelligent life from another world. Hmmmmmm..... I played in a band for many years and some of the people that came to the shows must have come from other worlds but I'm not so sure they were intelligent. :lmfao: Now, getting back to the serious side, I think the Government should have always been up front about extraterrestrials. It is an insult to the people to assume we couldn't handle the facts. If this latest election didn't cause the whole world to panic, then a few aliens certainly won't. :popcorn:

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Re: They Are Out There
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2022, 07:26:46 AM »
Engines fire up every 20 minutes.  Their method of power and propulsion.

Nemo

https://www.foxnews.com/science/astronomers-spot-spooky-object-in-our-galactic-backyard
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.