Author Topic: The World Is Ending  (Read 222 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
The World Is Ending
« on: October 10, 2018, 09:51:15 AM »
And I was ready to stock up, bunker up and die at the end my stock.

Then I read the whole article.  But still printed the recipe.

Nemo

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/rumors-of-reeses-being-discontinued-spark-buzz

Snack Foods
Published 4 hours ago
Rumors of Reese's being discontinued spark buzz
By Lauren Cahn | Taste of Home

When buzz spread that Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups were being whisked off shelves forever, fans didn’t take it well. I’m a serious Reese’s fan (remember when I sampled the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups-flavored whipped topping?) so I was skeptical it could even happen.

But the more I read, I thought, are Reese’s being discontinued?

Like for real?

No, Reese’s are not being discontinued

I did some research and it turns out, rumors of the death of the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup were greatly exaggerated. In fact, the so-called “news” wasn’t news at all. The whole story was a prank—care of the “prank your friends” website BreakingNews365.net. It also turns out the prank has been going round and round since for at least a year, according to Snopes.

But could it happen, for real?

It’s not too far-fetched to imagine. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups have been going strong since 1928. But McDonald’s has discontinued all sorts of once-iconic menu items and Wendy’s used to have Spicy Chicken Nuggets. Let’s say the worst-case scenario happens and Reese’s are gone forever. We’ll be prepared with our recipe for homemade peanut butter cups.

There’s also that Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups-flavored whipped cream, plus the Reese’s coffee creamer. Why would Reese’s introduce that stuff if they weren’t 100% committed to making more peanut butter cups?

The company sells more than $500 million worth of candy each year, so that cash should help keep peanut butter cups in production. That’s a good thing—because peanut butter and chocolate is the most fabulous flavor combo for dessert!

Recipe for home making.

https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/homemade-peanut-butter-cups/
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.