Author Topic: The U.S. Capital Building Riot "Let Them Eat Cake"  (Read 243 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
The U.S. Capital Building Riot "Let Them Eat Cake"
« on: January 07, 2021, 10:29:39 AM »
The U.S. Capital Building Riot "Let Them Eat Cake"
Opinion

This morning I watched the Politian’s climb over themselves to be the first one to condemn the riot yesterday at the U.S. Capital building. When it was these same politicians that caused the riot in the first place. People are obviously frustrated and feel powerless thanks to you.

Some examples,

> IRS attack on the Tea Party
> Fast & Furious,
> Clinton computer scandal,
> Forceful lock down of our businesses, churches, and traditions,
> U.S. Attorney John Durham report,
> AG Barr,
> Epstein ‘suicide’,
> Impeachment on a “perfect phone call”,
> Voter fraud,
> The Biden crime family,

The next group of folks that are to blame for the riot is the media. I graduated with a Journalism Degree from college. What I see today in most cases is not journalism at all but self righteous people that are looking down their noses on you folks because you do not believe what they believe. You are the Deploarbles who live in ‘fly over country’.

Some examples of your complicity in these riots,

> Not vetting former President Barak Obama,
> Ridiculing the Tea Party,
> Again, Clinton,
> Anti-Trump rhetoric,
> Trump’s Russian collusion,
> Hunters laptop,

Politicians and Journalists, do not lecture me. Look at yourselves before you do that. It is time that you examine your actions of the past decade or so. To not do so, yesterdays drama is just the beginning.

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates? – 2 Corinthians 13:5

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.