General Category > General Discussion

State of the Union Speech, 2024

(1/1)

JohnyMac:
First, I want to state that i did not watch the SOTU (State of the Union) speech live last night. I am a bit under the weather and watched something more heart lifting. With that written, I watched most of it via YT this morning.

This is what I got out of the speech,

> The chasm between the right and left is widening. Our President is helping with the widening,
> Our President and MSM (Mainstream media) are perpetuating lies and untruths,
> Our President is alienating 75 million Americans, and
> The left, lead by our President, is promoting a Cloward-Piven Strategy.

While many of the left probably loved the Presidents vectoral towards independents and folks on the right many folks this morning have moved off their safe space and have moved closer to having Trump become President for the next four years. 

I also saw that our President see's that his agenda is loosing. He and his agenda is being pushed into a corner and what happens to a cornered animal? If you have done this, whether it was a wild cat, raccoon, dog, we know what happens. They explode and come at you. Well I am afraid that President Biden laid the plan in his speech last night. That cornered animal will be coming at you between now and not just November 5th but January 20, 2025. Are you ready for this? Do you see what I see or am I just an old fart?

Last, I see Martial Law coming before the election. Now is the time to get on board or if you are on board to accelerate your 3B's. Times a wasting ladies & gentlemen.

Stay tuned,

:popcorn:

grizz:
MTG pushed his buttons and got him to come off script.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version